Options

Rare hunts have disappeared

Maria S KlugeMaria S Kluge Registered Users 2 Posts
I play Deer Hunter 2014 on Facebook. I played this morning and everything was fine.
This evening I logged into the game and all of the Rare Hunts are missing. I tried refreshing the game. I tried rebooting my computer and clearing cache but the problem persists.

Please help me to resolve this issue. I have played the game for quite a while and this is the first time I have had a problem with it. :(

Comments

• Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I am having the same issue - all rare hunts gone
  • Options
    David AyuntsDavid Ayunts Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also have the same problem
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    same here..NO RARE in region 11 so i cant complete to get to new hidden region...autum event is gone too... What irks me the most, is that they announce new stuff and when you go to play there is NOTHING!!! why announce something that isnt there yet..apparently they do NOT test anything before they announce!!! i am tired of it,
  • Options
    lightfoot5487@yahoo.comlightfoot5487@yahoo.com Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here no rare hunt in any region!
  • Options
    bobetaylorbobetaylor Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having same problem
  • Options
    tedrtedr Registered Users 1 Posts
    I play Deer Hunter 2014 on Facebook. I played this morning and everything was fine.
    This evening I logged into the game and all of the Rare Hunts are missing. I tried refreshing the game. I tried rebooting my computer and clearing cache but the problem persists.

Please help me to resolve this issue. I have played the game for quite a while and this is the first time I have had a problem with it. :(

same here did u get it fixed