Options

Racing Rivals

Midwest SwingMidwest Swing Registered Users 1 Posts
Lost game!! Please help!!! After update was told 2 got in Game Center and it lost my new game and now I'm only able 2 get my old account. What can I do? This is my favorite game and now I can't even download the game?

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    You need to contact Customer Care from within the game.

From your main screen, tap on the question mark Icon and review the FAQs that explain how to submit a ticket.
  • Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I have lost my account too buddy, but dont worry it will take about a month or more to get it back. I have submitted multiple tickets to them through the in game thing. I have spent over 1000 bucks on building my garage and cars and now its just lost. Funny thing is with the new racer i had to make i can see my lost garage and all my cars when i type my lost accoumt name in. If i cant get my account back that i worked hard for and spent over 1000 bucks on i will right everywhere online about this game and i will get my money returned i am not gonna just give someone 1300 bucks and now i cant even get into my garage.
  • Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Oh and its funny with the new upgrade how they made it to where they get more money in there pockets but they cant make a secure loggin so you cant lose your hard earned and paid for account, OR they cant even make an option to fairly and safley trade cars or rrcash to a friend or another player, oh no cuz if they did that it would mean people cant scam or steal and it would take money out if there pockets. It blows my mind how volnerable this game is to cheating scamming *** people.
  • Options
    indy317indy317 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a acura tlx and it was repairing when. Game did last update and now its stuck in a repair glitch and has been like that for almost 3 weeks. Glu has not responded to any emails ive sent. What shoul i do?