Options

original account lost

noggerwoodnoggerwood Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 0 Posts
I cant sign into my original racing rivals account because i signed in throu google play instead of fb and now it will only sign in the new account. I know my original account still exists so why is it not possible to sign back into it?. Tried suppott team on the game but after 2 days i have still had no response let alone support. Can somebody please acknowledge my request for help please.

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The only place to get help will be Customer Care where you have already visited 2 days ago.

The response time is long because we just launched a new version and we are backlogged on support requests. Please be patient and wait for their reply. They are the only ones who can assist you. Thanks for your understanding!
  • Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Same here guys i lost my account, and i have gave them everything they asked for, and yes i gave my information through the IN GAME EMAIL LINK. My lost account is chevyboy37, my new racer account name is mavrick12, my google sign in name is also chevyboy37, i have a note 4 running 4.4.4, and now its going on almost 2 months and i have paid over 1200 bucks real money to get my garage to where it is now, its funny how i get 10 or 20 notifications from racing rivals saying there sale is about to end but i cant get a reply to get my 1400 dollar account back. How about they make or get a pure dedicated log in system and quit relying and blaming google or apple or US the money payers. And now that my account is lost i missed out on 4 turf cars that i would have got with my team but i cant get into my account. So again please my lost account is chevyboy37, my new account racer associated with my google play is mavrick12, and my google play account name is also chevyboy37, i have a note 4 running 4.4.4, and one more thing if you guys have over 10mill players clearly you need more work force to keep up with the tens of thousands of emails you get about complaints. So please quit sending me 20 notifications in one hour about your sale ending and more notifications about my 1400 dollar missing account.