Options

contract killer sniper crashes several times in pvp games

satssats Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi
The game keeps on crashing during pvp play. Then when you reboot you just lost your energy but also your winning streak! That makes it impossible to stay in the running for the top rewards. It is already extremelyn hard to stay in the top 100 without wasting points.
Please fix this !!!

Comments

• Options
    IncubusDDIncubusDD Registered Users 12 Posts
    sats wrote: »
    Hi
    The game keeps on crashing during pvp play. Then when you reboot you just lost your energy but also your winning streak! That makes it impossible to stay in the running for the top rewards. It is already extremelyn hard to stay in the top 100 without wasting points.
    Please fix this !!!

Same issue even to where I've used gold to recharge my energy. They have not responded to any threads regarding this issue.
  • Options
    tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    It is frustrating, but when the PVP locks up, no one can steal your diamonds, and you will accrue them as if you are playing. I just quit playing for four hours ... come back and reboot. My account is up by 2050 diamonds.
  • Options
    IncubusDDIncubusDD Registered Users 12 Posts
    It is frustrating, but when the PVP locks up, no one can steal your diamonds, and you will accrue them as if you are playing. I just quit playing for four hours ... come back and reboot. My account is up by 2050 diamonds.

True but thats not how it's supposed to work. I've also seen loosing diamonds from my main instead oif the collection area, which is a contradiction to the game telling you to collect frequent so that they arent stolen.
  • Options
    tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    And so it goes. Glu hasn't solved the problem of the PVP network errors, or found a way to compensate us for the points and the 125 diamonds we lose each crash, but they did stop the spinning wheels" from letting us accumulate diamonds! Shoulda seen that coming! ;)
  • Options
    TomisbanginTomisbangin Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same issue with the PVP freeze and my battle log won't load. Has been 2 days and I can't revenge hit. Super frustrating especially with pvp event going on. Why haven't they fixed such an integral function of the game?
  • Options
    ChromiumChromium Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think I will go with a hack tool. Getting diamonds through pvp is nonsense at this point.
  • Options
    Mike1369Mike1369 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've had the same issue with PVP locking up started yesterday and thru out today . This eliminates a person of getting to accumulate in leader points and no chance of reaching no 1. I expect some kind of huge credit to my account being that I have purchased a huge amount of gold. Totally frustrated with game play today and expect a resolution to mine and all others having same issue.