Options

stuck in launching contract killer sniper

babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
after the update version 1.1.0 , my android phone can not go in game , it stuck at the Collecting Packs and can not finish the update , i left it for 30 minutes but it can not end and still stuck . please give me a resolution for this

Comments

• Options
    Katia_MKatia_M Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'd like to know a solution for that issue, too. I uninstallled, reinstalled, cleaned cache, cleaned data and nada, still stuck in collecting packs. Have I missed something?
  • Options
    ZLWolfyZLWolfy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am stuck to at the same spot collecting packs and there is no way for to load after that. I would like a solution to so we all can get back into the game.
  • Options
    astrixthenutastrixthenut Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am also having this problem on Android loads to collecting packs then just doesn't go any further after looking customer care hasn't replied to anyone regarding this issue
  • Options
    Anyone of support team listen to this ? So whats the purpose for the customer care ?
  • Options
    Katia_MKatia_M Registered Users 20 Posts
    I managed to find a workaround, I hope it works for you, guys.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?121773-Workaround-for-those-stuck-at-collecting-packs-screen&p=241948#post241948

At least now I can get in game, but as I have to go to work now, I don't know if there'll be other issues, but that's a start at least.
  • Options
    Error is fixed and now im in competition in new event
  • Options
    bnmanibnmani Registered Users 11 Posts
    I am using in iPhone and it's not even logging in.. I am at level 38 with good score.. For testing I installed in my another iPhone with the same Game Center ID and it is logging in as a new game and all levels are gone... What is this guys any solution for this???
  • Options
    xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I have been losing massive amounts of diamonds. The PVP challenges lock up and will no go through. To get back in, I have to close my IPad down and when I get back in, I have been docked diamonds, just like I played but lost to my opponent. What can be done about this, as this is getting to be a regular event !!!
  • Options
    xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Does Customer Care have any regard to these issues, or are they just interested in players that are paying for their upgrade ???