Options

Tap Sports Baseball Reset Everything to Day 1?

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
I have been playing on my android device for a few weeks, over 140 games played. I have not changed devices, I have not downloaded or re-installed the app. There were connections issues yesterday and then it later reconnected the same day to have wiped out all of my progress. Can my progress be reinstated please. Username is tbatti.

Also, it has come to my attention that iphone users had this happen to them yesterday as well.

Comments

• Options
    SeamusmontanaSeamusmontana Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had the same scenario happen to me on my iPad at 7:30 pm EST yesterday. Nearly 450 games played and all progress was wiped out. I'm operating on the same device with no device change or OS update. I've played every day for months and now nothing. I sent a message through the game but have received no word as of yet.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I had the same scenario happen to me on my iPad at 7:30 pm EST yesterday. Nearly 450 games played and all progress was wiped out. I'm operating on the same device with no device change or OS update. I've played every day for months and now nothing. I sent a message through the game but have received no word as of yet.

Glu is saying no issues on their end and just me but multiple are having issues at the same time and the same result.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123919-Game-reset&p=249195&posted=1#post249195
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    This is a duplicate thread. the issues is being discussed in the link mentioned.

thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.