Options

Data lost **IT'S ALL GONE!!!!!!!

TemptorTemptor Registered Users 1 Posts
You have erased my game, data, chatlracters!! You refuse to answer emails. I'M TEMPTOR INGAME! I AM A MEMBER OF KICKERS, BUT HAVE PROBABLY BEEN BOOTED BY NOW FOR non participation. I have tried to contact you guys for DAYS!! I have spent hours on this game,. CAN YOU PLEASE KINDLY FIX YOUR MISTAKE. IT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO. Do that, or return all the money I have invested. I have receipts!! I'm relentless, I will not allow you to steal from me. I paid you for something that you took back, and refuse to fix. Good day!

Comments

• Options
    kevin hesskevin hess Registered Users 2 Posts
    also my account "Sissytrainer" its gone level 1 legendary mode for my mage...
    i had level 54 and i want also my money back ...i spend 400 €
    is there no support in the next 2 days i will give it to my lawyer

and im no CHEATER

since 2 days there is network issue and problem 20001
  • Options
    MadMav1971MadMav1971 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    I've had the same thing happened to my game. I have been in the top 200 leader board social PVP. Top 50 PVP CHALLENGES FINISHING NOT RECEIVING THE PROMISED REWARDS. I COMPLAINED ABOUT HACKERS AND LOSING BECAUSE OF FORCE CLOSING ISSUES PLAYED PVP CHALLENGES UNDEFEATED!!!!!!! 500+ plus wins in a row. Now I'm sitting at sitting at level 13 had 1200 gold purchased lost all my weapons 18 protective vest 120 rocket launchers grenades 118 knives 80 mud kits or more, 3/4 completed last world on fire won mantis and mantis elite assault rifles and for over a week I've made tickets gave my phone number contacted google plus google play and the development team only getting automated response our team has been notified about your request will be working diligently on the problem. I'm sick of waiting I had a virus get into my device got hacked because I reported cheaters with screen shots proof and vulgar messages under bbraggin. I've assisted with the exact locations of errors in the game freezing assassin's in campaign taking screenshots ssubmitting identification of the problems as well as force closing issues. Certain players are set up to crash the game if you're advancing forward in PVP force closing showing a loss instead of win. I've won attack mode PVP c challenges and gotten forced closed collecting diamonds. I played won every battle should have Finished top 10 ended up 107 and 102 ,110, anything above the top prizes. Beaten 1-20 leaderboards PVP multiple times last PVP weekend got hhacked lost everthing in. My weapons 300 dollars worth and I'm really ticked off. Something better get done or this will turn into a websites worst nightmare as I know how to develop a web site that is gonna show up as number 1 in google, Yahoo, chrome, and any other searchings app and 1st on the pop up will be what expensive games are doing get money and screw. You refuse to respond credit account for your stolen items and I've been saving screen shots to prove what I had and lost. I think the development team should quit making bigger guns compensating elelsewhere and fix this mess. If not public forums are gonna know. I cant pull nothing up related to my ccharacter name.but I've got proof. Waiting short time. Longer before my next step this is only 2nd of many until something is corrected.
  • Options
    MadMav1971MadMav1971 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    I'm wondering why there are no replies to this thread by the development team. Obviously the accusations are true true and yet they think I'm gonna forget about it and walk away. Not happening I'm relentless as well have notified google+ google play and looking to get this game banned. You would have been smart to give proper customer service now its time for you. Medicine! !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Interesting Thread.
  • Options
    LbrooklingsLbrooklings Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yo viper aka wardaddy here..and here I was thinking about how I'm gonna finally get my content restored and then I see ur thread. All my hard gaming only to lose everything. It looks like I'm not going to be able to get my content restored either. Like you I'm a lvl 80+ player who has not been able to play at all since the last updates. I've lost everything. And if you're going through all that then I don't stand a chance.