Options

Hacker

KevinpriceKevinprice Registered Users 17 Posts
Was in arena, kicking the hell out of a monk named MrGangBang12 or MrGangBangI2, he started using the rage of vajra skill over and over and couldn't break it, infinite mana, no cool down, so I left the game, waited a minute and rejoined for another match, got him again, this time he started immediately, over and over, no cool down, no mana limit. Does anything ever get done about this? I feel sorry for the saps that have actually spent money on this game if glu does nothing about people like this.

Comments

• Options
    KevinpriceKevinprice Registered Users 17 Posts
    Kevinprice wrote: »
    Was in arena, kicking the hell out of a monk named MrGangBang12 or MrGangBangI2, he started using the rage of vajra skill over and over and couldn't break it, infinite mana, no cool down, so I left the game, waited a minute and rejoined for another match, got him again, this time he started immediately, over and over, no cool down, no mana limit. Does anything ever get done about this? I feel sorry for the saps that have actually spent money on this game if glu does nothing about people like this.

Lol. Still online, matched against him again, still doing it. Does anybody that speaks English even work for glu?