Options

can't open tap baseball 2015

ccasterccaster Registered Users 1 Posts
Been playing since it came out, great game... however, this am when I tried to ay, it just keeps crashing. I get in and see my list of games but when I touch a game to continue, it just crashes and closes the game. Super frustrating. have tried many times and it constantly does the same thing. My team is Chuck South, and my rating is rising star. I've spent some money on the game, and I'm really dissapointed that it won't work. I've restarted my android (gs 5) and Uninstalled and reinstalled but the same thing keeps happening. I've also submitted a help ticket thru the game but haven't heard anything back. I've tried closing all other apps, doesn't help, neither did reinstalling or restarting phone. what gives? Can y'all help?? Please.
Thanks,
jason

Comments

• Options
    Rob's bluejaysRob's bluejays Registered Users 14 Posts
    ccaster wrote: »
    Been playing since it came out, great game... however, this am when I tried to ay, it just keeps crashing. I get in and see my list of games but when I touch a game to continue, it just crashes and closes the game. Super frustrating. have tried many times and it constantly does the same thing. My team is Chuck South, and my rating is rising star. I've spent some money on the game, and I'm really dissapointed that it won't work. I've restarted my android (gs 5) and Uninstalled and reinstalled but the same thing keeps happening. I've also submitted a help ticket thru the game but haven't heard anything back. I've tried closing all other apps, doesn't help, neither did reinstalling or restarting phone. what gives? Can y'all help?? Please.
    Thanks,
    jason

Same thing is happing to me hope they fix it
  • Options
    batmdcatwbatmdcatw Registered Users 2 Posts
    Come on guys......let's get it fixed!!!!