Google Play name: Andre Barnes
Platform : Android 4.4.2
device: Samsung Note 2
Operating system: kernel 3.0.31
Account 2 Recover: Dreezy954 & Dreezy305
Account 2 replace: iPinkzInc
Team: Zero2Hunnit
Game: Racing Rivals

I restarted my phone during the Acura stage of turf wars since I was laggy and had no nsx or money to tune rsx. When I re download it I used same Google account and it gave me a new account I then linked it to Facebook thinking it'll find my old data and no luck. I started over before when I lost Dreezy305 in February when I got my new phone I didn't mind low level and street credit but looking back at it I miss my cars mainly my Evo X and I can't lose Dreezy954 I spent money to get the Google BMW M3 GT and haven't even tuned it yet. I'm leader of Zero2Hunnit very active player and great tuner. I was starting a tune book this month and hopefully I can get back on asap. My Co leader ninja turtles 83 said it took a month to get his account back so if we can do this in a week I'll buy gems.

Summary: I'm currently using iPinkzInc since I can't get back into Dreezy954 that's what I NEED to get back into. Also if possible a way to get my cars from Dreezy305. If I can get cars from old account that would be great if I can also get my street credit and player exp from there that would be icing on the cake. If u can't do anything other then get me back in Dreezy954 that will fine since it's my main concern.

Thank You
Dreezy

Comments

• Options
    DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    I know how these forums work you guys don't look until there's a bunch of people commenting so I'll comment my own post....I need my account please something more then a automated response would put me at ease.
  • Options
    GfoursGfours Registered Users 15 Posts
    Bump this please
  • Options
    kymerrirkymerrir Registered Users 3 Posts
    Good luck. I've just about given up on Glu.