Options

i cant restored my account racing rivals

odiexodiex Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 0 Posts
Help me admin,my game racing rivals has not restored my account,i connected on google play,but my phone has restart and download again the game racing rivals and connect login on googleplay,my acxount not restored

Comments

• Options
    DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    Google Play name: Andre Barnes
    Platform : Android
    device: Samsung Note 2
    Account 2 Recover: Dreezy954 & Dreezy305
    Account 2 replace: iPinkzInc

I restarted my phone during the Acura stage of turf wars since I was laggy and had no nsx or money to tune rsx. When I re download it I used same Google account and it gave me a new account I then linked it to Facebook thinking it'll find my old data and no luck. I started over before when I lost Dreezy305 in February when I got my new phone I didn't mind low level and street credit but looking back at it I miss my cars mainly my Evo X and I can't lose Dreezy954 I spent money to get the Google BMW M3 GT and haven't even tuned it yet. I'm leader of Zero2Hunnit very active player and great tuner. I was starting a tune book this month and hopefully I can get back on asap. My Co leader ninja turtles 83 said it took a month to get his account back so if we can do this in a week I'll buy gems.

Summary: I'm currently using iPinkzInc since I can't get back into Dreezy954 that's what I NEED to get back into. Also if possible a way to get my cars from Dreezy305. If I can get cars from old account that would be great if I can also get my street credit and player exp from there that would be icing on the cake. If u can't do anything other then get me back in Dreezy954 that will fine since it's my main concern.

Thank You
    Dreezy
  • Options
    DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130330-Can-t-Recover-My-Account-Not-Banned&p=284510#post284510

this is my post I'm locked out my account and need help, forms get notice with replies I bump yours plz bump mine in sure alot of people had trouble changing device and re downloading game and can't restore your account.

Thank you
    Dreezy