Options

Players were downgraded to 1 level and game account was renamed

ChypaLChypaL Registered Users 22 Posts
So yesterday i played in enternity warriors 3 as usual. Several hours later i entered game again and found that all my players have the first level. I deleted game and reinstalled it using google games but this issue didn't go away. After several tryes i entered the game and found that i have a new one account name (6 random symbols instead of my ChypaL) so how to restore my account? My friends told me that it is still exist...so i would like to enter it otherwise i will not play it again. I spent a lot of time and money.

Comments

• Options
    My google account is chypatab@gmail.com
  • Options
    Guys? Any information? Any esstimation?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Submit a ticket through the game and our customer care team can try and assist you.
  • Options
    Good morning Sage. I already created a ticket at friday. In this moment nothin happened.
  • Options
    Hi Sage, how to speed up custom care?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    The only way to speed it up is ensure you have all the information provided in your first contact. You will just need to be patient.
  • Options
    So...Sage promises me that Glu will take care about my account during 3 weeks. It was in private message about one week ago. So i actually not sure about it because i still didn't receive any message excluded auto answer and it looks like GLU has some troubles with support process. As for me - i just need to wait.
    I kept this message just to inform people that if they will get any problem they will need wait too long time.
  • Options
    CarKiCarKi Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 0 Posts
    You can go to your past posts and change them.
    but there should be a way to delete your account. Why not? Id be interested to hear the reason for not giving that option.
  • Options
    Good evening CarKi, sorry for my english. My primary language is russian and i actually may not understand you correctly. I agree with you about delete button...Let's think about: Who may delete my account ? GLU or me ? If i may delete it...so i would like make it consciously by using some button with notification like " your account will be permanently lost "...If GLU ...my opinion GLU should not make it without confirmation from my side. I spent money, i didn't change device, i didn't reset my google account. I just enter to the game and found that my account was lost. I actually think that my the first goal to inform maximum number of people about possible problems with these seller. I don't see any troubles create sub menu with authorization and selecting player.
    Also i saw several hot themes in forum I do not agree with the policies of the developer about cheaters. I actually dislike them and i agree that we should to punish them but how...how developer can say that everyone who finished 150 wave is cheater...how ? I can create a video where i will finish 160 wave with 16 000 GS using my android tablet PC. I am a developer too and i always use logs to investigate any situations, execute tests and I stand verdict based on logic and evidences.
    Soo. i will keep inform people here about the results of working GLU's custome care. If after long waiting no one will help me...i don't know how to trust GLU after it. I hope everything will be fine and support team will fix any issues.
  • Options
    Still nothing...No answers, no emails....
  • Options
    TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Join the club..those of us over on the BGI group have been being ignored for weeks now..
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • Options
    Hi guys, still nothing happened. Glu still didn't make anything.
  • Options
    xtmmocoinscxtmmocoinsc Registered Users 1 Posts
    Good morning Sage. I already created a ticket at friday. In this moment nothin happened.

mmoga.mobi
  • Options
    Looks like there is no any custom care support in Glu. I deleted any other Glu's games. I will wait one more week and after save negote feedback.
  • Options
    Nothin happened. Glu have no any support. I already saved negotive feedback and told about it in facebook. In theory we can help other players and tell about it everywhere.