Options

Kim kardashian hollywood. In game help not working!

MolshakMolshak Registered Users 5 Posts
Is anyone else having this same issue? When I go to the in game helpshift and select 'glu support' it just says ' No FAQs found' also it doesn't matter how many times I try to contact glu thorough the contact us portal, I never get a response.. I know they see be patient, but I've been waiting a good few months now and I've had nothing! I tried submitting a ticket on the website to resolve my many in game issues, but all I got as a response was to contact them within the game, which of course, as I had already informed glu, I am unable to do! This is my last resort before deleting the game, this is so frustrating and takes all the enjoyment out of playing! I hope one of you has had this same issue and can offer some advice. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    There shouldn't be any Kim K tickets that old. What email address did you send from?
  • Options
    susanmariasusanmaria Registered Users 15 Posts
    They helped me in game FAQ but lately it hasn't been working I get no response
  • Options
    I sent from my email address on here by submitting a ticket.. And I've tried using the in game help shift which just doesn't work at all. I'm assuming they are not receiving the messages! But I've had the automatic responses when submitting a ticket on here, so they must just be ignoring me.
  • Options
    They aren't helping me either and I have so many questions
  • Options
    How do u submit a ticket
  • Options
    I'm on Android tablet
  • Options
    The best way is through the game's help but if you cannot get there you can use our support page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
  • Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    The last time I contacted Glu, they sent an email about 5 weeks later to apologize for the delay and that they had a high volume bla bla bla, however they still hadn't addressed my query and they never did. I was really disappointed. As for the help shift method, they still haven't replied to my request and when I try from the app it just crashes.
  • Options
    If you replied to that email we would follow up with your query.
  • Options
    I have replied to that same email countless times and I'm still yet to receive a response.. I was just told that I should use the in game help shift even though I'd told them I couldn't!
  • Options
    Contrary to popular belief replying multiple times doesn't help. In fact often they all get flagged as duplicates and closed or if it is too many the system could identify it as spam. Wait times are long at the moment. If you like I can check to see if your ticket is in queue. What email address did you use?
  • Options
    My email address is niggsbabex@gmail.com
  • Options
    I see we have replied multiple times and have had to flag multiple contacts as duplicates as well. There is still one active ticket. Since you are having trouble with the in game system I have emailed the agent handling your tickets and asked to reply to one of the email contacts instead. Hopefully you will get an update today.