Options

Horrible support

rover95discorover95disco Registered Users 13 Posts
:mad:
Made an in game purchase and did not receive my credits. Glu took my money and I got nothing for it. I filed a support request over two days ago and have not heard a reply!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Wait times are over 14 days at the moment but we will ensure you get the credits you purchased.
  • Options
    15 days and still nothing!
  • Options
    What email address did you send from? I can check to see where you are in the queue
  • Options
    Did the support ticket in-game and my Google is heathmcguire@gmail.com
  • Options
    avdnycavdnyc Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is the wait time for a support ticket for a in-app purchase that did not load?!?! Seriously? I'm in the same situation, two days ago made a purchase, expected (erroneously?) that it would immediately load into the game after the payment transaction, and now I'm reading all over the place that in-app purchases don't download and when you contact customer care, you're hearing crickets. WEEKS LATER. I'm pretty ****ed.
  • Options
    Rover, I can see your ticket currently at 17 days. The queue for that title is around 26 days at the moment unfortunately. The good news is we have 10 new agents starting next week to help us address these long wait times. It will take a while to get them up to speed but it should reduce the waits to more reasonable times.
  • Options
    All I can say is "Wow!"

A month to get something I paid for
  • Options
    It's been a month!
  • Options
    We asked for a screenshot 7 days ago and you haven't replied yet.
  • Options
    Jenna BeckJenna Beck Registered Users 35 Posts

I KNOW, RIGHT? THEN THEY COME AT YOU ALL SIDEWAYS N TELL YOU TO SEND A TICKET.. WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS DID YOU MAKE PURCHASE FROM? YOU CAN GIVE US ALL YOUR INFO.... BLAH BLAH BLAH, ITS OBVIOUS THEY COULD GIVE A F¿¢K.. THEY TELL ME, "it's going to be a really long wait".. EASY FOR THEM TO SAY, ITS NOT THEIR MONEY.. THEY SUCK AT THEIR JOBS.. I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR THEM... BUT ITS SAD THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL THEY ARE QUALIFIED FOR, AND THEY ARE TOTALLY WORTHLESS AT THAT. What wHAT?? SouthSIDERs
    *Jenna*
  • Options
    I haven't received ANY communications from Glu! Not in the game, not by email, and not on here! And now the ticket is missing from the game. This is absolutely rediculous, if you can't fix it give me my money back!
  • Options
    Well?!?

Well?!?
  • Options
    bosssbosss Registered Users 3 Posts
    Which game ur talking about I'm sure I'm gonna help you if you say
  • Options
    Jenna BeckJenna Beck Registered Users 35 Posts
    Well I'm talking about deer hunter 2014.. and I'm freaking angry beyond belief. Some of these mkderators.... well let's just say its obvious why they do what they do for a living.. I just want my Money back this is the 3rd time this has happened and seriously I'm sick of the runaround and the people telling me lies.. I work for a law firm, and tho it's not a lot of money, Its the principal. I almost feel it's necessary to take legal action. Nobody has helped me!
    *Jenna*
  • Options
    Same here, nothing from Glu
  • Options
    Any help?!?!