Options

DH 2014 Region 4 Glitch/Error

Tin_Man126Tin_Man126 Registered Users 1 Posts
In Region 4 in the main savannah area, the game will often glitch my view to a certain point earlier, and then freeze, although the music and animals are still audible... Occasionally, the screen will not fully freeze, only sections, meaning part of my screen will be frozen at a previous point, while another part of it is jumping between the current time and the same point in time as the other, not allowing for good accuracy, if any at all... Considering the savannah is the main Region 4 area, this is extremely annoying and difficult to work with.

I currently am using an Acer B1-710, if that has any relevance to it...

Comments

• Options
    dh_playerdh_player Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tin_Man126 wrote: »
    In Region 4 in the main savannah area, the game will often glitch my view to a certain point earlier, and then freeze, although the music and animals are still audible... Occasionally, the screen will not fully freeze, only sections, meaning part of my screen will be frozen at a previous point, while another part of it is jumping between the current time and the same point in time as the other, not allowing for good accuracy, if any at all... Considering the savannah is the main Region 4 area, this is extremely annoying and difficult to work with.

I'm using an Android tablet - Samsung Ipad 2. I have around 1 Gb of free space on the device and I experiment the same issue described above when playing the region 4 missions.
    Indeed it looks like the issue occurs only when playing the savannah missions: game freezes (first parts of the screen and then the tablet itself) or is hard to control. Losing an energy bar each time I try to play the missions in region 4 even though I cannot even start the them after touching "Go Hunt".

It would be great to get a fix for this.
  • Options
    jshaw3083jshaw3083 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue, also with Region 9. I believe they use the same background.
    I have reloaded the maps, but that does not help
  • Options
    HerbieTheHunterHerbieTheHunter Registered Users 9 Posts
    jshaw3083 wrote: »
    I have the same issue, also with Region 9. I believe they use the same background.
    I have reloaded the maps, but that does not help

I am having the exact same problem with regions 4 and 9. I am stuck on both levels for all hunts at the point that the one particular problem map tries to load. I am using a Kindle Fire HD (Android OS). All the other levels are playable. I think this issue started around the end of 2013. I stopped playing for a while in hopes the issue would get resolved, but it is still there.
  • Options
    fareedbuggsfareedbuggs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tin_Man126 wrote: »

I am using Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Tab 2 (P3100), my game is saved on my email ID. I've uninstalled most of my apps and now I have 8+GB free space and nothing running in background, I've even uninstall/installed DH2014 3-4times. I really love this game and hate when I can't play it now. Could you please fix this ASAP. Or let me know what I can do from my side to fix this issue. Thanks!
  • Options
    fareedbuggsfareedbuggs Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am using Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Tab 2 (P3100), my game is saved on my email ID. I've uninstalled most of my apps and now I have 8+GB free space and nothing running in background, I've even uninstall/installed DH2014 3-4times. I really love this game and hate when I can't play it now. Could you please fix this ASAP. Or let me know what I can do from my side to fix this issue. Thanks!

Region 4 and Region 9 are the same unable to play, could anyone help?
  • Options
    mnmacd2015mnmacd2015 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I get an error when doing the bow series challenge in region 4.

The hunt will load but then it all goes bonkers screen flickers, image distortion then freeze...

All the other regions were fine, even the other hunts in region 4, it's just that one....
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,128 Posts
    Thanks for the report. We will pass it along to the dev team.
  • Options
    how will we know if they get it....

Or is this a hurry up and wait scheme?
  • Options
    Now it's all of region 4...splendid....:mad: