Options

Glu credits is missed up

Ahmad ShawishAhmad Shawish Registered Users 1 Posts
Every time I install a game the glu credits is always (-14994), I tried to delete the gwallet folder but it didn't work, I tried to edit it but also didn't work and I tried to clean data to every glu game I have.
So what is the solution and what is the problem ?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,129 Posts
    Sounds like you have a negative balance from previous games but send in a ticket and we will look into it for you.
  • Options
    Bigchris2269Bigchris2269 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I paid for gold and never received it
  • Options
    AgentBrovoAgentBrovo Registered Users 15 Posts
    I too have paid for gold yesterday but never received it. I saw a popup saying I received the gold, but after dismissing it the wait spinner kept spinning for several minutes, with the credit indicator displaying a balance of 0.

The game wouldn't respond, so I had to close it via the Close App button on Android. Once I restarted the game, it still showed a balance of zero gold. I tried rebooting then restarting, but still nothing.

I sent in a request for help to customer support, but have yet to receive a reply other than the automated "we'll be with you soon" message. That was yesterday.

So apparently I'm not the only one with the problem, and thus will not spend another dollar until the problem is rectified and I know that I won't be handing over cash to Glu for nothing in return.

UPDATE (09/29/2015)

Glu support contacted me and added coins to my account yesterday. They were quite helpful, thanks.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,129 Posts
    Wait time are still pretty long for some games but if you have already submitted a ticket we will get to it as soon as possible.