Options

Why are weaker players than you hard to defeat in PVP?

PBS1914PBS1914 Registered Users 1 Posts
I recently have started losing a lot of battles to players whose defense is less than my attack power. For example, I might attack someone whose at 7000 defense and I am at 11000 attack. I'm able to defeat defenses easily, but when I get to the actual player, I can cause no damage to them. What am I doing wrong? How can I get defense like that?

Comments

• Options
    St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    PBS1914 wrote: »
    I recently have started losing a lot of battles to players whose defense is less than my attack power. For example, I might attack someone whose at 7000 defense and I am at 11000 attack. I'm able to defeat defenses easily, but when I get to the actual player, I can cause no damage to them. What am I doing wrong? How can I get defense like that?

What game are you referring to?
  • Options
    kcud15kcud15 Registered Users 2 Posts
    St0n3 wrote: »
    What game are you referring to?

EXACTLY! Many have hacked the game to get unlimited health. This is not fair for those those who are playing by the rules. I recommend that we turn in names to have GGNBB investigate those who are weak, but never die during the game CKS! I am seeing this on Contract Killer Sniper! There have been enough complaints out here for the powers to be to know who the cheaters are.