Options

Racing rivals bug

Rajeh22Rajeh22 Registered Users 3 Posts
I've entered a high prize tournament and won the first race then my game got dc and i belieave i go have got stucked there, now everytime i log in i get you have disconnected from tournament,prior to start. Then i press on it and goes to my garage after that if i want to get into tournaments or turf or multiplayer i fet you must restart to perform this action and the game restarts and so on, its turf time and i am on top 100 team and i belieave they are going to kick me now and ill lose the car becuase of you becuase i cant play anymode, my IGN is rajeh22 plus i've sent 4 tickets already and need to fix it as fast as possible.

Comments

• Options
    slickmotor2652slickmotor2652 Registered Users 0 Posts
    Same here my name is slick moto 2652 and im having the same problem it wont let me race and it says i must restart and then it goes back to a black screen and when it comes back on it swy i have finished a paint sponsorship , please fix this problem quick , i have way to much money invested to not be able to play
  • Options
    Minibomber009Minibomber009 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same bro like why would this do this to us i have so much cars and now i cant race them!!! does this mean we got banned or hacked when it says that?? When could we play multiplayer or do Turf wars also tournaments without having this problem???? :(
  • Options
    Psycro06Psycro06 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having same problem black screen not able to race, have money in this please fix it.
  • Options
    GIXXER671GIXXER671 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same bro like why would this do this to us i have so much cars and now i cant race them!!! does this mean we got banned or hacked when it says that?? When could we play multiplayer or do Turf wars also tournaments without having this problem???? :(

I have have he Exact same issue. I was in tournament and it took awhile for it to go back to tournament lobby after I had won the 1st race so I closed the game out and now it seems I am stuck in the tournament and it keeps prompting me to restart to play but still get nothing resolved. I can't play any multi player or even join my friends. I hope it gets resolved.
  • Options
    rpatrpat Registered Users 2 Posts
    same here cant join any racing just was able to drives chalenge
  • Options
    Vetal9999Vetal9999 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi glu . I banned 4 week my acc Vetal racing . Unbanned me please !
  • Options
    I did nothing to get banned ,i play the game daily and i have hundreds of dollars invest , ive never scammed anyone or ripped anyone off ever ,so whatever is going on please fix this issue , i cant play the game or race and i have too much invested and too many cars to lose
  • Options
    You_mad_bro414You_mad_bro414 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same problem here.. I don't think we banned guys it happing to me also and I did not to get banned nither did I scam anyone... I think it a problem with glu servers. To many people having this problem plz fix asap i wanna turf. .. making me miss that camaro for turf.. I'm ****ed. I'm you_mad_bro414
  • Options
    rpatrpat Registered Users 2 Posts
    I dont trade or sell and would never scam anyone. I have spent loads on this silly little game. But it really sucks I couldn't compete. Spend time and effort and get blocked out. Would be nice to know someone is looking into this.
    Thanks
    rpat
  • Options
    Vetal9999Vetal9999 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I won much cars and lost much cars and I banned lol . Unbanned me my acc Vetal racing !
  • Options
    You_mad_bro414You_mad_bro414 Registered Users 9 Posts
    rpat wrote: »
    I dont trade or sell and would never scam anyone. I have spent loads on this silly little game. But it really sucks I couldn't compete. Spend time and effort and get blocked out. Would be nice to know someone is looking into this.
    Thanks
    rpat

Is any one at glu looking into this it been days now...
  • Options
    Its been almost 3 days now and i still cant race or talk to friends or teammates to explain whats going on , and i missed out on 2 a half days of turf wars and i just spent $25 so i could buy the ford gt for turf and $100 last week and 100's of dollars before that and i have too much invested in this game to not be able to play it , someone please look into this and fix it. I dont care if you reimburse me for losing out on turf wars and getting me kicked from my team , i just want to be able to play my game
  • Options
    FLATSMOKINGFLATSMOKING Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 0 Posts
    Same for me lost connection in middle of 150k tournament. Now it won't let me in anything no turf tournaments or lobby's says lost connection prier to tournament. Go to lobby it says restart game for this action still nothing. I to have spent a lot on this game would like to get back to racing. ING FLATSMOKING
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,128 Posts
    The dev team is looking into the issues from the weekend.
  • Options
    Same here, i raced a $150k race and won and after that i cant access nothing , i just get a black screen and when the game pops on it says i have a paint sponsorship and everytime i try to race it says unable to perform action and i must restart , please fix this issue , ive already been kicked from my team a
  • Options
    Ive already been kicked from my team and missed out on the last turf wars and prizes , so please fix this issue i have way too much money invested in this game. Thank you. Slick motor 2652