Options

Unable to login to Facebook on Android Device

iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
I switched my phone from iPhone to Android on my wireless carrier two days ago, and I'm unable to connect to my Facebook in the Tap Sports Baseball 2016 game now. I've spent approximately $10,000 USD building my team and playing the game on the account tied to my Facebook - and now it appears as though I'm screwed. I've tried uninstalling & re-installing over a dozen times, and upon re-install I at least get the option to input my Facebook authorization credentials - however, as soon as I do that the app refreshes to load and at the 45% startup mark, without fail, crashes. Over a dozen re-installs, twice as many device reboots, and hundreds of login attempts with the same results. I know Glu has a no refund policy, but I'm curious as to whether or not that extends to application failures and not user failures.... and I'm curious how many others have the same issues and may want to consolidate efforts in either getting our teams back or our money.

FYI - Glu has also charged me for gold purchases that were cancelled many times - so I've had to pay the $99/99 for the mountain of gold but never actually received the gold. I sent tons of screen shots from my iTunes billing and my banks - and Glu basically gave me the middle finger and said no refund AND no gold. Awesome stuff.

Comments

• Options
    iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I switched my phone from iPhone to Android on my wireless carrier two days ago, and I'm unable to connect to my Facebook in the Tap Sports Baseball 2016 game now. I've spent approximately $10,000 USD building my team and playing the game on the account tied to my Facebook - and now it appears as though I'm screwed. I've tried uninstalling & re-installing over a dozen times, and upon re-install I at least get the option to input my Facebook authorization credentials - however, as soon as I do that the app refreshes to load and at the 45% startup mark, without fail, crashes. Over a dozen re-installs, twice as many device reboots, and hundreds of login attempts with the same results. I know Glu has a no refund policy, but I'm curious as to whether or not that extends to application failures and not user failures.... and I'm curious how many others have the same issues and may want to consolidate efforts in either getting our teams back or our money.

FYI - Glu has also charged me for gold purchases that were cancelled many times - so I've had to pay the $99/99 for the mountain of gold but never actually received the gold. I sent tons of screen shots from my iTunes billing and my banks - and Glu basically gave me the middle finger and said no refund AND no gold. Awesome stuff.

Now, when I uninstall, re-install, and connect to facebook the game will show a screen saying "reward collected" and the amount of gold that I have left on the account... but when I tap "OK" to move forward... guess what??? Yup, that's right, the game loads to 45 again and then crashes. I can connect to google/gmail with no issues - but I have spent so much money on the account connected to Facebook that this feels like theft. Very frustrated with the game, and very frustrated with the Customer Support and ticketing process going nowhere.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,128 Posts
    We have received a large number of tickets. If you have already submitted one we will get to it as soon as possible.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Now, when I uninstall, re-install, and connect to facebook the game will show a screen saying "reward collected" and the amount of gold that I have left on the account... but when I tap "OK" to move forward... guess what??? Yup, that's right, the game loads to 45 again and then crashes. I can connect to google/gmail with no issues - but I have spent so much money on the account connected to Facebook that this feels like theft. Very frustrated with the game, and very frustrated with the Customer Support and ticketing process going nowhere.

According to to previous posts and (I believe) Glu's FAQ, you CAN NOT EVER move a team from one platform to another. Therefore if you make a team on iPhone you can only use it on iPhone. Same with Android. Sorry for your loss, BUT an easy answer is to buy a cheap iPhone 5 (http://m.ebay.com/itm/162018407006) and use is solely for TSB. You can get upset or argue with them if you'd like but from what I've read there is absolutely no way you're going to be able to use your iPhone team on anything other than an iPhone. I don't represent Glu, I'm just trying to break the news to you in time for you to make other arrangements. Best of luck to you, I recommend eBay for cheap used phones and tablets (iPad should work too).