Options

Where did my Tap Sports Baseball 2016 team go?

marionbarrymarionbarry Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I just tried to play, it said "Network error" then when it came back it went to the "learn to play" screen and my team was gone. What gives? I spent a ton of time playing and building up my team!

Comments

• Options
    californiapenal1californiapenal1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine did too and no reply from customer service
  • Options
    Bluebirds8121Bluebirds8121 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Same here we need help this is really frustrating. I have spent money on this game as well. username bluebirds8121
  • Options
    PoolySeaDogsPoolySeaDogs Registered Users 2 Posts
    ME too. PoolySeaDogs
  • Options
    Tasutton2008@gmail.comTasutton2008@gmail.com Registered Users 5 Posts
    This just happened to me also, it is frustrating because i was 40 games in. Has anyone gotten response from cust support ?
  • Options
    Has anyone gotten response from cust support ?

I contacted them through the app, they said they received my question but that's it.
  • Options
    Same here. I will check back later to see if anyone got a response. Sounds like the software developer needs to build in a backup/ recovery process, unless they already do & have tonealk us thru
  • Options
    IntrepitorsIntrepitors Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. I will check back later to see if anyone got a response. Sounds like the software developer needs to build in a backup/ recovery process, unless they already do & have tonealk us thru
    Same thing. I'm posting here in hopes that I can get my team back.
    Just today I graduated from AllStar class, and into SuperStardom. Yesterday day I made assistant after racking up 100K points in my club. So it would REALLY suck to lose my account.
  • Options
    They just posted a sticky about it: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?218682-Aug-19-issues
  • Options
    Hi all i got response from cust support, prib fixed, you just have tonopen game go to game menu, settings, the select your login method, or create new account & contact cust support with ild team bame.
  • Options
    Thanks marion, you made that easier i was responding to the thread with my instructions from the cust support email & the page token kept timing out. Have a great weekend!
  • Options
    DUKIEFORLIFEDUKIEFORLIFE Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm with ya'll. Never thought I'd be so upset about a phone game but ga dang I spent forever building my team up and now poof it's gone!!
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,128 Posts
    We are aware of the account issue on the 19th of August. Players were reporting having their game start with a new account instead of their current team.
    The good news is that the issue has now been resolved and you should have no problem signing back into your account.

If you are connected via Facebook:

1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Connect with Facebook" and your game will reload with the proper team

If you are connected via Google Plus:

1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Sign in with Google" and your game will reload with the proper team

If you are connected via email on iOS:
    1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Email"
    5. Select "Already have an account, Login"
    6. Enter your login credentials
    7. Select "Login" and your game will reload with the proper team

If have not already established a password you can select "Forgot Password" and the email will be sent a temporary password.

If you have not associated your account with a login method as above:
    1. Create a new account in game and remember the username you chose.
    2. Reply to this ticket with your old team name and your new team name. Team name is your nickname in game.
    3. Unfortunately the recovery process may take longer than we would like. We thank you in advance for your patience and do hope to have this issue resolved as quickly as we are able.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,128 Posts
    Glu really screwed us! I talked to a programmer friend who know some one there - they cleared out every one's profile on purpose so that players would have to purchase everything over again. I contacted iTunes and they are starting an investigation. DO NOT BUY ANYMORE ACCESSORIES FROM BASEBALL UNTIL THEY RESPOND TO THE COMPLAINT. iTunes might shut them down!

That is completely untrue
  • Options
    MULLETOVERMULLETOVER Registered Users 1 Posts
    I play as MULLETOVER, lost my account like most all others, and was told last night I could reload my original acct. by logging into current MULLETOVER2 acct. This has not worked. Any other suggestions?
  • Options
    jonhnackjonhnack Registered Users 1 Posts

Thank you for share, I used that for solve problem
    Cung cấp máy xây dựng uy tín tại đây, bán máy nén khí tại website maynenkhipuma.vn ,và maynenkhipegasus.vn việt nam, đại lý phân phối và bơm nước thải công nghiệp chính hãng Tsurumi với web maybomtsurumi.vn là hãng của Nhật bản, các loại bơm công nghiệp như ebara http://maybomebara.com.vn, và pentax maybomnuocpentax.com đều được nhập khẩu ITALY, hơn nữa là loại bơm giếng khoan bomchimgiengkhoan.com, bơm chìm nước thải tsurumi hãy xem maybomtsurumi.com cho dân dụng.