Options

Red trunk- Tap Sports Baseball 2016- I lost my account

I tried to pm redtrunk, but his pm box is full. I lost my tap sports baseball account today and have a newbie team now. I tried logging back in with my Google account, but my new team is still showing. Can someone please help?

My regular team name is DropTheZero. My newbie team is now SupremeRangers26070.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    tgrobtgrob Registered Users 9 Posts
    I don't know where my team went either. I tried logging into the account I thought was correct, but ithe wasn't and now whenever I log out and log back in, it defaults to the incorrect Gmail account rather than letting me switch it.

I Uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it still does the same thing g and logs into one of my other Gmail accounts.

OH AND IT GETS BETTER...
    I have a newbie **** team and you decided to charge me for something... I didn't just agree to buy gold... *** is going on with you guys.

Previous team name was likely TGROB, or TGrob16... it had buster posey starting, thats about all i remember. This is shady as hell.

New team name is: SUPREMEPENGUINS26165
  • Options
    Braves4Ever23Braves4Ever23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm not exactly sure what happened either, but I have spent well over $100, had a four star team, and a lot of gold/collectibles saved. Now, I have nothing. My old user-name was BRAVES4EVER23, and my new one is EXTREMEBOMBERS25893. Please help me customer service. I even have two monthly subscriptions still open.
  • Options
    Bluebirds8121Bluebirds8121 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ugh I have been waiting patiently for hours and it's getting frustrating. My original is bluebirds8121 and my new account is extremebulldogs25891. Please fix this
  • Options
    SBays50SBays50 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my team too. Orioles804 was my team name. It's been replaced with a new team. Please help. I filled out a ticket and haven't heard anything back from support.

Old Team: Orioles804
    New Team: Richmond24
  • Options
    I logged into one of my Gmail accounts... it might be the wrong one, but maybe not. I got a canned response from support saying the issue was resolved, but it isn't.

The team name is different now that I'm logged into a Gmail account.

The new name of that one is:
    Wickedtigers26062

I also want to mention that somehow you guys charges my account and gave gold to the newbie team I received from your mistake. So now I'm down money and I've lost my team. Thank you. Very happy about this.
  • Options
    My account is back up.
  • Options
    dwadec21dwadec21 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I tried messaging Redtrunk but email was full...

I have lost my team. I have spent countless amount of time and money on this app and I am really disappointed if I cannot get it back.

New app assigned name = WICKEDBEAVERS26704
    Old Name = I think it was "dwadec21" but may have been "dwadec"