Options

Tap Baseball 16 lost team

DUKIEFORLIFEDUKIEFORLIFE Registered Users 4 Posts
Howdy, just thought I'd I see what's up regarding the current status of individual teams data seemingly being lost in Tap Baseball 16 and making you basically start the game over with "Learn To Play". The team or username I had before the issues was "DUKIEFORLIFE". The assigned name after the data loss which I currently have on the game is "ULTIMATEKINGS26030". I would greatly appreciate it whenever someone has a chance to read this to please chime in and just give me some insight on what the deal is and if we'll be able to have our old team back. Although it's just a phone game I've played over 700 games lol. Thanks again.

Comments

• Options
    odnum99@hotmail.comodnum99@hotmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had 2100 games
  • Options
    DUKIEFORLIFEDUKIEFORLIFE Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had 2100 games

Daggum haha but yeah I hope we can get it back, that sucks.
  • Options
    FelwredFelwred Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same for me - ober 2000 games and had spent money on the game. Complain to Apple support and demand refunds. A few dozen documented conplaints and GLU will lose their status in the app store and could risk being removed entirely.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,129 Posts
    We are aware of the account issue on the 19th of August. Players were reporting having their game start with a new account instead of their current team.
    The good news is that the issue has now been resolved and you should have no problem signing back into your account.

If you are connected via Facebook:

1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Connect with Facebook" and your game will reload with the proper team

If you are connected via Google Plus:

1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Sign in with Google" and your game will reload with the proper team

If you are connected via email on iOS:
    1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Email"
    5. Select "Already have an account, Login"
    6. Enter your login credentials
    7. Select "Login" and your game will reload with the proper team

If have not already established a password you can select "Forgot Password" and the email will be sent a temporary password.

If you have not associated your account with a login method as above:
    1. Create a new account in game and remember the username you chose.
    2. Reply to this ticket with your old team name and your new team name. Team name is your nickname in game.
    3. Unfortunately the recovery process may take longer than we would like. We thank you in advance for your patience and do hope to have this issue resolved as quickly as we are able.