Options

Frontline Commando

Louis EngelbrechtLouis Engelbrecht Registered Users 1 Posts
I followed your instructions when my gru credits had turned to zero. After restarting the game, all was lost the game had started me from the beginning and I was already at a high level and had saved the game through Facebook from my achievements. Also have I entered other apps to get more credit and they never gave that either. Game also continue to crash with app's. I need this to get repaired and want to be back at the level that I have been otherwise i will inform other new players like myself to avoid playing the game. I really do enjoy this game but don't make me regret it if this issue won't be fixed. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    candulacandula Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a similar issue. I Obtained 10 GLU credits by accepting the FL commando on my Face book account, but after i played few games i saw the 10 GLU credits disappeared mysteriously and what use if the customer care doesn't respond.
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Anytime you have problem with lost credits $$$ you will need to put a trouble ticket into GLU. Not sure how it's done, see this. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket Hope this helps.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    dieharddiehard Registered Users 2 Posts
    Its been 4 days since i have raise my issue through Customer ticketing system on purchased GLU Credits and i don't have any kind of attention / response from the Customer Service team.
  • Options
    dieharddiehard Registered Users 2 Posts
    Does Customer Service exist / respond at all i wonder - feeling bad about loosing Purchased Glu credits.
  • Options
    roland.pears90roland.pears90 Registered Users 11 Posts
    had to try this game :D
  • Options
    BrochachoBrochacho Registered Users 3 Posts
    I know for a fact if you have other games from GLU's and (say you're health or other Items you may need and haven't purchase GLU will Help you by taking GLU's from one game to another, usually a game you play more often! Will get the GLU's to help you.
    I personally think its a good idea and helps me a lot!. Reaper101 ;-)
  • Options
    next541next541 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello! I really liked your story. Thank you!

wwwcomcast.net