Options

Deer Hunter 2017 not loading

TeemoTeemo Registered Users 22 Posts
For the last 4hrs or so I just get a paused loading screen with the silhouette of the deer,dog, and birds. First time I've seen this since the update. Has been running smoothly until today. Did a hard reset on my device(iphone6plus) still nothing. I can't remember if I'm connected to FB so I haven't done an uninstall/reinstall at the risk of losing all progress. Hopefully someone from GLu will update about this crash. I have heard it's happening on android devices as well.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    You can submit a ticket through the support page and we can try to assist.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2017/?p=web
  • Options
    HR PuffinstuffHR Puffinstuff Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah, I have the same problem. Did what you did. Same phone. Sometimes I can log in, but not often. Only long enough to renew my monthly subscription.
  • Options
    ElkySSElkySS Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem on my Samsung Note 4.
  • Options
    willpoiwillpoi Registered Users 2 Posts
    ElkySS wrote: »
    Same problem on my Samsung Note 4.

Can't Load on iPhone currently
  • Options
    willpoiwillpoi Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there something going on on your end glu? I can't get the game to load. I just see the dog chasing the deer, then black...
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Nothing I am aware of. Oldest tickets are less than a day for that title currently so if you send in a ticket we should get to it soon.
  • Options
    KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Sent in ticket. Rep wrote back that it must be my phone. Been playing since day 1 with no problems till recent game update.