Options

Can't Upgrade Patriot Expedition - Deer Hunter 2017

jgatcombjgatcomb Registered Users 4 Posts
I've already submitted a support ticket yesterday but I figured I would ask here while I wait to see if anyone else has experienced this problem and if they know what if anything I can do to resolve it.

I play on my Amazon Fire TV using the Amazon App Store version and everything is up to the latest version

I worked all the way up to region 22 (highest region so far) by grinding (contract hunts to afford rifle upgrades using bucks only) and decide I'm finally going to spend some of that gold - I buy the Patriot Expedition which is a multi-region gold-only rifle and it is sweet.

I start to upgrade it and get it to weapon class 4 when all of a sudden, the upgrade option stops doing anything. No errors, the upgrade screen just doesn't show up and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    A new version just went live today so you might want to update to that and see if it helps. Otherwise waiting on the ticket answer is your best bet.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    A new version just went live today so you might want to update to that and see if it helps.

Thanks but I don't see a new version? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0131KZRMG shows the latest developer release at 4.0.0 released on January 18, 2017?

Otherwise waiting on the ticket answer is your best bet.

Thanks. Any idea of how long that usually takes? I've only been playing for a couple of months and haven't needed to open support tickets before. I'm going back through the regions finishing up any rifle series I didn't finish but I will be running out of stuff to do soon. Can you tell I am addicted?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Sorry forgot you were on Amazon. The new version just released for iOS. Shouldn't be too long until the other platforms get updates. Our turn around time is generally under 2 days. Currently oldest ticket in that queue is 4 hours so you probably already got your answer.
  • Options
    Our turn around time is generally under 2 days. Currently oldest ticket in that queue is 4 hours so you probably already got your answer.

I did get a response in a few days but not an answer.

They asked for a screen shot which I didn't provide (there are no error messages - selecting "upgrade" just doesn't do anything. Instead, I sent a short video where you can hear the click noise of selecting upgrade but see that nothing happens and then I switched rifles to show that only this rifle was affected.

Hopefully it can be resolved soon. I certainly don't want to sound ungrateful - just frustrating when paying real money and things stop working.
  • Options
    The new version just released for iOS. Shouldn't be too long until the other platforms get updates.

The Amazon version (4.0.1) was just released. Unfortunately, updating didn't resolve the issue. I'm still waiting on a follow up on my ticket but it seems like the local data store must be corrupted if updating to a new version didn't fix it.