Options

Need my K-Stars restored KKH

CatherineBay2CatherineBay2 Registered Users 1 Posts
I am now on my third go of having abysmal customer service within the KKH game. The only legit help I have ever received has been thanks to the employees who monitor this board(this is a new username as I lost the password to my previous account CatherineBay)

So here is the situation. The first time I had my game wrongly flagged as having a hack because of just how many K-Stars I had. It took weeks of dealing in-game with customer service and finally a saintly message board employee fixed the issue after reading of my plight. The next go around I had to restart due to a device issue, lost all my K-Stars and had to get them restored. I open an in-game ticket and start to deal with the always frustrating .......

edited by koko..very sorry but please redo leaving out the name of glu reps. Ordinarily I'd edit out one instance, but there were too many for me to correct. Thanks for understanding.

I saved the orig..i'llc be happy to pm you with it so you can just take out the reps real name. Glu doesn't permit any negative posts using the real names of glu staff, or forum and real names of other players.

Please let me know if you need the unedited post pm to you. Very sorry, but real names in a negative manner are not permitted.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Account flags do not come from the customer care team and are always followed up on through the dev team. Your best bet is still to submit a ticket through the game.