Options

Tap Sports Baseball 2017

KalashKalash Registered Users 5 Posts
Are servers down or something? Can't login, stays on loading screen on 30% then gives me a "Try Again", been like this for 3 hours now, and what is wrong with tournament mode in event days (Monday) it is ridiculous how everyone just loses....it's crazy hard to win anything, i lose constantly against teams way worst than me 10, 15 times in a row...WTH??? Teams WORST than mine!!! Get this stuff balanced!!!! It's ridiculous!!!! Other thing....i can understand GLU wants to make more money, and now we are obliged to farm gold by watching commercial after commercial, that is why weekly and daily tournaments that where in 2015 and 2016 versions where removed in 2017 version, ok i can understand that, sucks!! But ok, now why video doesn't load right away then??? Instead of 30sec of stupid videos i have to wait 30sec to start a video and 30sec of the stupid video!!!! To get a lousy ridiculous 4gold..... Thanks GLU....normally the normal route of everything is to evolve.....you guys just going the other way, maybe......you getting to greedy?????? Congrats!

Comments

• Options
    Angela2011Angela2011 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Did u ever get your game to work mine hasn't been working for a few hours I uninstalled it and re installed it and still wont load goes to 30% then nothing its stupid
  • Options
    KalashKalash Registered Users 5 Posts
    yes i found out what it is, https://twitter.com/GluTapSports/with_replies?lang=pt
    but still would like a answer from them to the rest of my post....
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Loading on many games (and websites) was affected by the AWS outage yesterday. As for your game play questions they are probably better posted in the Baseball forum where the developers can provide details.
  • Options
    DavetrackDavetrack Registered Users 1 Posts
    When will everyone learn that this game is rigged, and a money thieving outfit. Where would you ever go and spend a couple thousand real dollars to play a game and then it is not supported any more.. I am going to try to call an attorney to work on this..