Options

Dog spins for DH2017 are broken

KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
Screenshot_2017-02-07-06-13-18_zpseuj1f6u1.png

I get 10 spins a day, and it has been weeks since I received any of the dog stamps. Just keep getting the gun parts for CTS, which I don't even play. As you can see there are many dog stamps that have 0 stamps. I keep submitting tickets, and still nothing. The store for the diving stuff only has diving stuff on the spins, I don't know why the same can't happen for the dogs as well. I'm paying a subscription to get spins for dog stamps, and get zero each day.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Just sounds like you have been particularly unlucky. I have seen other players getting stamps. If you have already submitted a ticket I am sure the feedback was sent to the dev team.
  • Options
    Unlucky? I have seen few dog stamps since Christmas. Was not able to get any of the Christmas furs, as it's just gun parts, and I have 10x spins a day.
  • Options
    herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    It is not luck. It's by design. Random number generation is a basic function of a computer. Easily understood and easily corrected. Please correct it.
  • Options
    herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    The spins in the Spearfishing Adventure are obviously random. This is a glaring problem, quick fix, so what is the agenda? Why the resistance to to fix it? Something being lost in translation? Come on folks, don't insult us.
  • Options
    This is a widespread problem, that continues to be ignored. Many of us are paying a subscription, and still can not get any dog stamps. We just get the gun parts.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?240285-Laughable-Dog-Crate-Issue
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239785-What-s-going-on-with-the-doghouse
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239527-Random-Spin
  • Options
    MontanaMadeMontanaMade Registered Users 5 Posts
    I cannot agree enough!! The fishing spins are fine, though I really wish they would ONLY put the next level suits/equipment in the spins rather than the entire line. OR... allow us to buy the parts we need to progress.

With the dog spins, they are definitely NOT random! I subscribed tot the gold crate, and out of 9 spins each day, 7 will be gun parts- guaranteed! And not just gun parts- but junk parts that do not build anything useful! I don't do the CRT part, so I don't need the gun parts, but just for fun I tried building any of the guns in there. I have over 150 parts, but never the right ones, so I can successfully build... nothing.

C'mon Glu, don't insult us, you're better than that. Get the gun parts out of there or at the very least- truly make the spins random, because we both know they are not.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    They are random. There is the same % chance you will get the rare dogs as there has always been.
  • Options
    BwiserBwiser Registered Users 2 Posts
    There is no way the spins are random! I would like to know what the ratio of dog furs to other items is for each spin? If there are 45 possible dog furs, how many slots are gun parts, energy, gold, ect. Knowing the ratio would help determine the odds. I have not received a dog fur in several months and I was paying for the gold subscription, which I just canceled due to the obvious corruption of this "random" system.
    If it is random, I would like Glu to release and post the odds of receiving each of the possible dog furs and all of the other possibilities.
  • Options
    captflashcaptflash Registered Users 8 Posts
    Why can't the gun parts just be removed from the dog spins? There aren't gun parts in the spear fishing spins. Gun parts are in cts and elite hunts. When dog hunts first started, majority of my spins were free energy. Over 300 credits in 1 month of spins. But somehow, that "randomness" have stopped, and been replaced with parts. Seems removing them from dog spins would eliminate all concerns and put this issue to rest.
  • Options
    RafaelgefRafaelgef Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dear mind over matter, Thanks for compliments Please let us know what would be your next step in dealing with your customer? Regards: M.Zeeshan
  • Options
    Sage- you haVE GOT to be joking, right??! The spins are not unlucky, unless you count rigged to land on gun parts on a 95% basis as unlucky. The actual dog stamps might appear on the free spin of the day, but subscription spins are ALL gun parts- every time. That's not unlucky, that's rigged, and if we want dog stamps we are forced to use currency to "buy" them. Same goes for fishing- I will always land on +5 something way above my suit level, then "spend" to get the parts I need, but I like many others refuse to spend on them. You need to fix this issue rapidly and make the game a bit more equitable of I swear, I will start a boycott of GLU just like over at Kabam. And get rid of Fyber while you're at it- they are worthless- completely worthless! I've been playing since before 2014 edition came out, but I seriously can't stand this much longer... but I'm sure you REALLY do care, right? (Sarc off)
  • Options
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    They are random. There is the same % chance you will get the rare dogs as there has always been.

I can guarantee they are absolutely NOT random! I can start saving every screen shot and post them here for you to see since you obviously don't believe the stats that prove you are either in denial, in the dark, don't know or are lying.