Options

What happens if I uninstall Kim Kardashian game ?

NessieNessie Registered Users 3 Posts
For some reason it's not able to install an update so I'm thinking of I uninstall it might fix the problem however I don't want to lose my progress or have to start over . Can I uninstall and reinstall without losing anything please ?

Comments

• Options
    KajaKaja Registered Users 18 Posts
    Nessie wrote: »
    For some reason it's not able to install an update so I'm thinking of I uninstall it might fix the problem however I don't want to lose my progress or have to start over . Can I uninstall and reinstall without losing anything please ?

Ive got the same issue Nessie, - I've been playing for over 3 years - never had issue - was playing the game last week - for an hour or so, then saw update / so I selected update - and that's it - haven't been able to get back in - just hangs on loading page - eventually blacks out...not sure what's going on - but if you uninstall - you'll lose everything and have to start again... I've logged a fault - but not getting any response since follow up email...hope you have better success than I've had - either getting in or getting help!
  • Options
    See I can load it up and play but it takes 10ish minutes to load up . I'm on a kindle so don't know if that's an issue ..
  • Options
    It loads after a while but again it's not installing the update . Any help or suggestions please ?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    That game is saved locally on your device. If you remove it you remove your saved data. You can submit a ticket through the support page and we can try and help with the update. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web