Options

Fyber Rewards Rewarded to the Wrong Account

BenLi69BenLi69 Registered Users 1 Posts
In the Tap Sports Baseball 2017 app, there is an offer from Fyber for approximately 1450 gold to download the game Mobile Strike and make the Headquarters to level 10. I spent nearly 2 days working on the game dedicated to earn that 1450+ gold. After a long two days, I have finally completed it and did not notice the gold on my account. After steadily research on the Glu forums and Fyber support, it said to log out and log back into the game. I did not know how to log out of the game as there was no "log out" section in the settings option on Taps Sports Baseball 2017. I did not realize that the disconnect was the part to log out of the account and I thought it would completely disconnect my email from my account from ever logging in again. Instead, I went to the settings and cleared data on my tablet. I started up the game again only to realize that the guest new account had nearly 1636 gold. I quickly logged back into my main account BenLi69 only to have no gold. It turned out the new account SupremeHawks9544 took the rewards when I resetted the app and did not transfer to my real account BenLi69. It says to contact Fyber if I did not receive the rewards, however I believe the issue is related to Glu, as I received the reward however not on the account I want it to. Please resolve this issue and switch the gold from SupremeHawk9544 to BenLi69. Thanks
Best regards,
Ben

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Be sure to submit a ticket through the game and we will get it sorted out for you.