Options

Deer Hunter and Dino Hunter

kcekwkkcekwk Registered Users 3 Posts
Neither have been available on Facebook since 1/30/17. I tried getting Deer Hunter 2017 on Facebook's Game room. Took a couple days to get Game room to download, it kept failing. Now it is installed and FB insists that I can only play Deer Hunter 2017 on game room. Game room screen comes up, no GLU graphics show up, it just stays in the game room queue.

Comments

• Options
    Is anyone else having this problem. I tried getting on with my son's tablet. So, I 'm pretty sure it's not my computer. Seriously, why hasn't this been fixed yet?
  • Options
    RobektRobekt Registered Users 1 Posts
    Now that Ive washed my boat twice with Dawn, I guess its time to pony up the 20 and get some wax.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Facebook made some changes that have stopped the Facebook version of those games (doesn't affect the mobile versions). We are looking into what can be done to fix it.
  • Options
    Why would they stop the Facebook versions? The game offers items for sale for real money. I'm sure some people have actually spent money on these games. How does that work? Hey, we took your $4.99 so that you could buy extra gold to advance in the game, now we're leaving. That doesn't seem very forthright. Was there some sort of dispute between companies? Does maintaining these games on Facebook impose a lot of extra expense for GLU? I'm not really that into hunting. I would just like to finisha game I started (I was about two-thirds of the way through).
  • Options
    Platforms make changes to their product all the time. A recent update by Facebook deprecated methods that those games were using. The team that handles Facebook conversions is looking at what needs to happen in order to get those games running again.
  • Options
    roobarooba Registered Users 5 Posts
    My dino hunter has been undergoing maintainance on facebook for 3 weeks now surley shouldn't take that long? Please help
  • Options
    Unfortunately we still don't have an update for Dino Hunter on Facebook.
  • Options
    maria02maria02 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is interesting.