Options

Did not get reward for TSB 17

DOYERSCONQUESODOYERSCONQUESO Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello. I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but it's a start. For this past weekend competition in TSB 17 I won the #100 spot that is supposed to award a Specialty 5 Star draft pick. I was awarded 2 first round draft picks and cash/bonus games as if I was below 100. I have a screenshot of me being at 100. I messaged players above and below me and they claim they didn't get the 5 star pick. I started a conversation in the customer care section within the game and no one has responded. I would like my pick! It's hard enough to get that slot. Don't mean to be an *** and I know it's just a game but I got screwed here a bit. For what it's worth I'm a fan of the game and have been playing for three years straight. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    DOYERSCONQUESODOYERSCONQUESO Registered Users 2 Posts
    Never mind. Resolved by Glu. Thanks guys! Quick turnaround.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Never mind. Resolved by Glu. Thanks guys! Quick turnaround.

Great to hear
  • Options
    JoeyFingazJoeyFingaz Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sent a ticket in this morning, I am having the same problem after tying someone at rank 100. Received lesser awards but I'm unsure if the other player got his specialty 5 star draft pick and I didn't, hopefully I am lucky enough to have this resolved like you.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Generally you can't tie and sometimes when you checked was not the final results but if you already have a ticket in they will figure out what place you actually came in.