Options

Hacked

CorinnaanneCorinnaanne Registered Users 1 Posts
My account was hacked I had 15000 gold the guy who hacked me spent it all as well as used all my parts I saved. I contacted customer service several times begging them to help me with this and asked if they could give back some of what I lost. What I was told is because I use more then one device to play deer hunter17 it is my fault I got hacked. Then they had the gull to ask if that helped me in anyway. I'm at a loss for words I have never seen such poor customer service. I asked if they could at least get the guy off my account and still no help. I had to figure out I was hacked they didn't even bother helping with that I was told they would look into it they never did. Terrible customer service as long as you keep spending money that's all they care about.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    It is an unfortunate experience to be sure. I would think if someone accessed your device(s) you would want to make sure you secured them beyond just your games. It certainly isn't normal that someone would just want to troll someone else by spending all their gold and using their parts in a game. Account security is the responsibility of the players however we do try to assist when we can but what we can assist with is often limited depending on the game.