Cooking dash failure to download content

I've been having this problem for about 2 months now. When I try to play it won't download content. I've tried numerous places and it has not helped I'm afraid to uninstall and lose my progress and money spent on this game. I have a Samsung galaxy note 5 if that has anything to do with it. Please get back to me soon. 

Comments

• queenRahqueenRah 2 PostsRegistered Users
    Hi I am having the exact same issue on a Samsung. I've tried contacting customer service but no reply. Every time this game updates there seems to be an issue.
  • queenRahqueenRah 2 PostsRegistered Users
    @DashingMike is there any way to fix this?
  • astonisheddemon111astonisheddemon111 15 PostsRegistered Users
    It is the game's system errors - they are having tech difficulties & they're not fixing it! I lost my progress, half of my restaurants gone, gold & money. They won't even respond to help. This game rebooted right before my eyes while playing then all my progress gone! I didn't touch anything nor updated the tablet - it did by itself. Happened to me 2x, the 1st time they retrieve my levels back, this time, they are not responding at all. After many texts, the only answer I received was: IF I COULD SEND THEM A SCREEN SHOT. What & why? The problem is their game system lagging, crashing that's causing many player to lose their progress. Other games are not experiencing this, only Glu games!
  • erica623erica623 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    How do we contact them to let them know of this problem. My app is doing the same thing on my galaxy s7