Options

Customer care sucks

conceptconcept Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
 as the title reads.... They do not respond at all. Just send a auto response notice telling you they received your notice. I and many others have been trying to get in contact over purchases made and not received and they do not get back to you. They also gate this by not allowing you to call or do a live chat.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    While it is true we do not have phone support or live chat we do answer all inquiries as soon as we can get to them. Normally our turn around time is 48 hours or less but the wait times have been severe with the launch of MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2018. We are probably closer to double that at the moment. We continue to try and get to all the tickets as fast as we are able. If a purchase was made and we can verify it we will absolutely correct the issue.
  • Options
    It's been 4 days. And there are others in these forums that state it's been 2 weeks for them
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Nothing has gone unanswered for 2 weeks in 2018.
  • Options
    Is there anything you can do to expedite this? I just want to use my team and help my club and it's been since Tuesday.
  • Options
    Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I just asked a question about how to become a VIP and got this reply with in 30 minutes.

This is what customer care told me.

"Thanks for the inquiry!

Kindly note that the VIP program is invite-only and is usually handled via e-mail or the Tap Sports Baseball Forums. Every once in a while, the Development Team will look at the players' actual activity in Tap Sports Baseball 2018 to see if they’re a fit for the program. There are number of factors that influence the decision, one of which is the amount spent on in-app purchases. They may also look into a player's in-game behavior as well.

Being a VIP comes with many benefits, one of which is the VIP Hotline. Any messages you send to Customer Care are marked with the highest priority, ensuring that you’ll receive the quickest service possible. Also, certain discounts will be given from time to time for in-game purchases such as gold, draft picks, mystery boxes, etc.

I would suggest you be more active both in-game and on forums to increase the chance of being invited to be a VIP. 

I hope this information helps. 

We love to hear more from you. I will be closing this ticket now, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket if you have any other questions. You can do so by tapping on "Green tick mark" and selecting "Contact us" at the top right corner of the FAQ window.

Happy gaming:).

Kind regards,
    Keerthi
    Glu Mobile Customer care."
  • Options
    I just asked a question about how to become a VIP and got this reply with in 30 minutes.

This is what customer care told me.

"Thanks for the inquiry!

Kindly note that the VIP program is invite-only and is usually handled via e-mail or the Tap Sports Baseball Forums. Every once in a while, the Development Team will look at the players' actual activity in Tap Sports Baseball 2018 to see if they’re a fit for the program. There are number of factors that influence the decision, one of which is the amount spent on in-app purchases. They may also look into a player's in-game behavior as well.

Being a VIP comes with many benefits, one of which is the VIP Hotline. Any messages you send to Customer Care are marked with the highest priority, ensuring that you’ll receive the quickest service possible. Also, certain discounts will be given from time to time for in-game purchases such as gold, draft picks, mystery boxes, etc.

I would suggest you be more active both in-game and on forums to increase the chance of being invited to be a VIP. 

I hope this information helps. 

We love to hear more from you. I will be closing this ticket now, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket if you have any other questions. You can do so by tapping on "Green tick mark" and selecting "Contact us" at the top right corner of the FAQ window.

Happy gaming:).

Kind regards,
    Keerthi
    Glu Mobile Customer care."
    This doesn't answer anything. It's now been 1 week and no answer to my tickets I've opened with customer care. So as the title reads customer care sucks.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage said:
    Nothing has gone unanswered for 2 weeks in 2018.
    Well it's been a week now. So I wouldn't be surprised if two weeks was the norm in 2018
  • Options
    keeshmalantikeeshmalanti Registered Users 10 Posts
    SMS I been waiting 3 days yea its sad they take our money but can't answer our questions
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    edited April 2018
    You have to remember that they are answering questions for thousands of people and some times the support emails get sent out to third party support companies that may not have all the answers that you need to have answered. Just be patient and in the end you will get the help you need. I would also try asking for help in the designated forum instead of just relying on the support function in game.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko