Options

Been a week now with no response....

conceptconcept Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Had to redownload app on my phone and have lost my team. No response to any of the tickets I did. It's been a week. Have spent real money on this game and have been missing out on my rewards for over a week now. How can I possibly expedite this.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    We don't currently have any tickets that old. Did you send it from in game, the support website or just email?
  • Options
    Both. I have 4 emails for the four tickets I've opened saying the same auto response. We have received your ticket. I have done them both through the app and on the website
  • Options
    [RR] Sage said:
    We don't currently have any tickets that old. Did you send it from in game, the support website or just email?
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
    April 17, 2018, 08:17 -0400
    Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us from the web portal ticket submission. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. 

IMPORTANT: If you have not mentioned in your original message the name of the game you need help with, your account/player/team name, and what type of device you are playing on/OS version of that device, we do need this information. Please write back and provide the details so we can assist you faster. 

Again, thank you for your message.

Sincerely, 
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I have asked about 10 times about my crossover prizes. I have gotten nothing in response helping me. All i get told is that they cannot assist me. I dont know what else to do. I played last year. I had a 72k team and was club owner for tappedout2. I have the same user name and was previously a club owner on 2018. Still everything points toward me not getting anything. its frustrating when everyone in my club got them and here we are almost a month later and i have nothing. GLU PLEASE HELP ME>
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    I am confused. First you said you got no response and now you are saying that you are told they can't assist you. As for bonuses the development team has given out to players switching from TSB 2017 to 2018, they are doing it in batches and it is not by team name as anyone could choose a name someone had used in 2017. I believe they are looking that it is the same device and that the account was actually active before the 2018 release. The baseball community manager might have more details in the baseball forum.

If you haven't received an answer and you have sent in a ticket (I don't recommend 10 as the chance you will be marked as spam or at least duplicates is high) I am sure we will get to it. The oldest ticket in queue (any game) was created April-21-2018 11:14:00 AM. If yours is older than that we don't have it or have answered it. If you just don't like the answer that you are receiving there isn't much I can do about that. Maybe you don't meet the requirements or they just haven't run that batch yet.
  • Options
    The responses I'm getting are from someone named Rom. He is basically saying he can't help me. As far as device, I upgraded my phone a few days prior to release of 18. I am not trying to spam them. I had a iPhone and switched to galaxy a week before 2018 was released. I was still playing my game. Both were linked to my Facebook about. About meeting the requirements, the only requirement I saw was having played 2017 and switching to 2018. I greatly appreciate your response. This was the real response I got. The others were the same they told others prior to getting gift. Thank you and have a good evening. 
  • Options
    Sage conveniently ignores my email that clearly shows it's been a week.
  • Options
    Hopefully they respond soon and help us 
  • Options
    At least your getting a response. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Sucks guys I know. They have a set list of requirements for people to get various gifts sent to them. Do not know what they are but they all vary. Some got ROY and NL boxes while others got something else. All you can do is keeping trying. Lots of people in my club are still waiting for theirs, and they just keep going back and fourth with customer care.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I'm just trying to recover my team that was lost and all my gold I bought
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ask to speak with a manager and not a customer service rep if your not getting anywhere. Take screenshots of your purchases and show them that you spent your money and now your game and progress has been lost. Not much else you can do but keep emailing them and be persistent. Its a hassle and I really feel for you, it happened to me 16 where I lost my entire team and they couldnt help me at all. Had to start over after spending money on my team for nothing.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Concept if you want to dm me the email address you used I can look and find any tickets you have submitted and what their status is. Recovering a team should be fairly easy assuming we can prove ownership.

Asking to speak to a manager actually will not help you as the managers don't work on tickets and will take you extra days until they get to the ticket (and then have to ask an agent to fix whatever the issue is anyway).
  • Options
    [RR] Sage said:

Concept if you want to dm me the email address you used I can look and find any tickets you have submitted and what their status is. Recovering a team should be fairly easy assuming we can prove ownership.

Asking to speak to a manager actually will not help you as the managers don't work on tickets and will take you extra days until they get to the ticket (and then have to ask an agent to fix whatever the issue is anyway).

Thank you Sage