Options

Bonus Game Gifts

DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

Does the tier you finish 2018 in affect welcome gifts or anything else going into 19? I was just curious as we have been getting bonus games as gifts. I think 45 in total this weekend. Are they trying to tell us something?

Never fight a man with a perm

Comments

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    What do you mean by tier? Like being Gold level or Diamond level? In that case no. If your VIP they give them a set of gifts different from everyone else. Now if your talking about spending only GLU knows that. I’ll say this my welcome gift differed last year than some of my friends who have spent less, but I’m not VIP. I believe I got 1500 gold and 3 5star only draft picks last year if I’m not mistaken vs a friend who got 500 gold and 1st round draft picks who didn’t spend much. The only people who could and anwser that question (if that’s what your question is) is GLU. And with them giving these random gifts I have no clue
  • Options
    DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Yeah, I was meaning level, so if there was a difference in welcome gifts if you finished platinum or diamond. I am close to diamond so was wondering if I bother pushing up to it or just stay platinum. Just thought bonus games were an odd gift especially twice.
    Never fight a man with a perm