Options

Uninstall & reinstall Ramsey Dash on Kindle Fire now all data gone

Huntress50Huntress50 Registered Users 9 Posts
I had numerous problems with the game and finally had to uninstall and re install and now all my data has gone and taken me back to the beginning. I have emailed & messaged but no repies whatsoever from GLU support for over a day.

I have my whispersynch on etc so all gameplay should be saved, contacted Amazon also but this is a developer issue apparently. Please contact me so this may be re instated as I was a long way into the game.

Sarah-Jane:(

Comments

• Options
    And still nothing :( I have tried Amazon, I have tried calling GLU and unable to create a ticket. All I want is my gamplay restored please.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
  • Options
    Tiffany4Tiffany4 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Many problem drive me crazy.
  • Options
    Thanks I have tried again lol. So frustrating it has been days and zero replies, hopefully I shall get it sorted this time.
  • Options
    And nope nada nothing getting really po'd now
  • Options
    Tried this link but they said they required a file of which there is none to give via the Kindle Fire on replying to them from this message nothing came back. I am extremely angry at this point as we are nigh on one week without anyone being able to help me restore my gamplay.
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
  • Options
    And here we are officially a week later, disgusting wow, no more GLU games then I think
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    You don't have to submit a file (though you can attach screenshots if the situation calls for it). It only asks for platform, email address, and the issue.
  • Options
    juiweasleyjuiweasley Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2023
    You mentioned that you had whispersync enabled. Double-check your Kindle Fire's settings to ensure that whispersync is properly enabled for the game. Sometimes, there might be a syncing delay, but enabling whispersync should help save and restore your progress.