Options

Is there any chance that Legacy titles will get re-released?

Mark030aMark030a Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Glu's library is absolutely huge, and I think not utilizing that in this age of the Mobile Market is quite negligent. There are literally hundreds upon thousands of apps being released frequently, all of which can net profits for doing barely any work.
There's even an Online petition to get Gun Bros back on the App Store...

Fun fact : Gun Bros 1, Gun Bros 2 and Eternity Warriors 1 online servers shut down on March 23rd 2022. How do I know that? There was a fair share of Online players around February (and of course, me and my Gun Bros Discord community took part in it too). The fact that over decade old games are still being played has to account for something.

We don't even yearn for updates anymore, the only thing we want is OS compatibility and Online servers. Come on, Glu forgot to shut down their Online servers up until now, would it be really that hard to see old titles returning?

Comments

• Options
    CaseyMendezCaseyMendez Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Using Glu's extensive library of games in the mobile market could be a missed opportunity. Demand for older titles like Gun Bros. shows long-term appeal and lucrative potential. Maintaining operating system and online server compatibility can revive these games and satisfy players' wishes. Or you can visit apktome to be able to search for richer games and find the best experience

• Options
    assertprovinceassertprovince Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I recently realized geometry dash lite how much fun the game Indestructible was when I played it as a child. Do you think you might be able to bring it back? I would be one of the many folks who would really enjoy it. It played a significant role in my upbringing. 
  • Options
    smith543smith543 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I recently realized how much fun the game Indestructible was when I played it as a child. Do you think you might be able to bring it back? I would be one of the many folks who would really enjoy it. It played a significant role in my upbringing.