Options

Two-boxers throwing matches

DanmaDanma Registered Users 1 Posts
Is there anything that can be done to ban people playing two vehicles, intentionally driving off cliffs with one vehicle so their other vehicle racks up quick wins? I've seen opposing vehicles with the same name doing this in several team death matches lately (name: petitetede). Being handed an automatic loss when paired with the intentional loser is something I assume you want to protect your users from.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the game, above. This is happening in Indestructible.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Danma,

I combined your messages and moved it to the Indestructible forum here.

I understand what you are describing is pointing to a gameplay exploit. so they must be very dedicated to coordinate such thing. We will ask the team to look into this, i am not sure what exactly they can or can't do within the game but we will review this and find if there are any steps we can take to make the user experience enjoyable and balanced.

Thanks for pointing this out. I don't know and can't promise action immediately now but for sure will have the right people looking into it.
  • Options
    McGinny86McGinny86 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ive experianced the same thing everytime I play TDM that petitetede person is not the only one doing that
  • Options
    jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Please translate every convessations to spanish because i understand english a fifty fifty.excuseme.its possible?thanks

I like play indestructible very much.thanks for this game
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    The information has been passed on to the GLU team, I believe this problem is isolated and you can just opt out of the game by clicking on the gears box and choosing leave.
    There are plenty of people that play fairly and the game remains a lot of fun.

Esta información ha sido transmitida al equipo de GLU, creo que este problema está aislado y sólo se puede optar por el juego haciendo clic en la caja de engranajes y la elección de licencia. Hay un montón de gente
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    A muchas gracias por tu tiempo.ahora mirare en el engranaje
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol