Options

Busy Servers

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Today was a busy day for the servers on indestructible, many times throughout the day there was a search for players showing many players found yet few times the server would sync and then reset and search again. I hope this is a sign of a lot of players vs trouble with the servers.

Anyone else having trouble with connecting today?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    It sure seemed like a lot of players this weekend, didn't have much time to play although when I did try it seemed as if the revers were somewhat confused and had to search and search even though there were plenty of players in cue.

Anyone else had this problem?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    It sure seemed like a lot of players this weekend, didn't have much time to play although when I did try it seemed as if the revers were somewhat confused and had to search and search even though there were plenty of players in cue.

Anyone else had this problem?

Actually, when I played Sunday morning I found this to be the case. At one point it said: "Connecting" for a few seconds before it showed any searches. Then it showed like 8 players available and then in an instant jumped to 55 players available which was the most I had ever seen while trying to connect. This seems to support what you mentioned that there were a lot of players to trying to play over the weekend, woohoo!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER