Options

Do more with practice mode

jonnyboi51jonnyboi51 Registered Users 16 Posts
I love taking on hoards of enemy's and play this mode most often. Any way we can compete for high scores or most kills accumulated? Got to like wave 35 or so.

Comments

• Options
    Change it to hoard mode( like Endless in Gun bros 2) play alone or bring a friend along to battle waves of enemy's and see how far you can get:) would love to see this!!! Love the explosion effects and think this game runs great!
  • Options
    Or even just add leader boards to compete at least.
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Yes a leader board would definitely pull more people into the fracas, keep on plugging, hopefully GLU is listening.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Me two this is the best game they have out and yes I have invested lots of time and money into it. Why can't I surpass level 30 as well? Even bought the permanent money and XP boost! How do we actually get ahold of glu? Doesn't seem like they see everything.
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    If you have a problem you believe that is game error or question regarding levels you may want to open a trouble ticket in the customer care section of the main forum.

There are many GLU games yet there are only a few moderators so be patient, Shanny and Glamazon are the two main moderators for indestructible but they also moderate a lot of other games.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    jonnyboi51 wrote: »
    Me two this is the best game they have out and yes I have invested lots of time and money into it. Why can't I surpass level 30 as well? Even bought the permanent money and XP boost! How do we actually get ahold of glu? Doesn't seem like they see everything.

Because level 30 is currently the max level. We hope that Glu will be changing that in the near future.

Keep on writing jonnyboi51, and let them know what you want in future updates and possible future Indestructible games. They read these forums.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    My biggest want not that I don't like Mulitaplyer, I really like the practice mode! Is there any way they can add more to it like leader boards and maybe even take a friend! Hoping they see this. Already posted it it in the topics. Hopefully they cut down on the wait times to play a match as well:)
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    I can see why you would want a leader board for the practice mode. I agree with you, I do hope they figure out a way to cut down on wait times for games. ;)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER