Options

Problems with beating Shooter?

jonnyboi51jonnyboi51 Registered Users 16 Posts
I thought this was rather funny in all, I own almost all the vehicles and simply could not beat him. I underestimated just how deadly and effective the mantis and her passive ability, with the bomb and run technique are. I was able to easily beat him! If anyone is struggling beating him, remember its easier to outrun him then to try and overpower him.

Comments

• Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Good point! I will bait and switch the shooter in capture the flag and recover the charge, waiting for him to come in close and return fire and passive ability of pummeler. This works rather well on a regular basis. The shooter becomes quite hard to beat when you are battling two if they have any team understanding.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
    I destroyed him with the Dozer equipped with a Flamethrower
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ashwin wrote: »
    I destroyed him with the Dozer equipped with a Flamethrower
    Interesting combination as the dozer is soooo sloooow how do you catch up to get close enough to use the flamethrower?

Unless you are guarding the flag or have the charge.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    jonnyboi51 wrote: »
    I thought this was rather funny in all, I own almost all the vehicles and simply could not beat him. I underestimated just how deadly and effective the mantis and her passive ability, with the bomb and run technique are. I was able to easily beat him! If anyone is struggling beating him, remember its easier to outrun him then to try and overpower him.

Yes, I would agree. You definitely want to outrun him instead of trying to overpower him if you are a Mantis. I think the passive ability for the Mantis is an increase of 20% for rocket firepower so the hit and run technique, as you said, is the way to do it.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
    I would wait for him to get stuck somewhere and kill him