members glu

jomateixtujomateixtu Experienced MemberRegistered Users 132 Posts
Yo ahora soy junior member con 99 post.alguien sabe como se sube a experienced member y otros?

Translation:
members glu
I am now junior member with 99 post.alguien know how experienced member climbs and others?
Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol

Comments

  • shannyshanny Senior Member Registered Users 440 Posts
    Congrats on your feat Jomateixtu! ;)
    Translation:
    Felicidades por su hazaña Jomateixtu!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Senior Member Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Yo ahora soy junior member con 99 post.alguien sabe como se sube a experienced member y otros?

    Translation:
    members glu
    I am now junior member with 99 post.alguien know how experienced member climbs and others?

    Lol make one more post and you should be experienced member haha :)

    Solo tienes que ponder Otro mensaje y ya tendras 100 posts, que es lo que necesitas para ser experienced member
    IMG%5D
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Experienced Member Registered Users 132 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    Congrats on your feat Jomateixtu! ;)
    Translation:
    Felicidades por su hazaña Jomateixtu!;)
    Thanks Shanny im very exciting!guau experienced member!!
    Thanks my fellows and friends glu forum specally indestructible forum,siunds very interesting,good people.
    Yuppie yuppie!!!!!!
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Senior Member Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Thanks Shanny im very exciting!guau experienced member!!
    Thanks my fellows and friends glu forum specally indestructible forum,siunds very interesting,good people.
    Yuppie yuppie!!!!!!

    Congratulations. Your experienced member now :D now go have fun
    IMG%5D
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Experienced Member Registered Users 132 Posts
    Congratulations. Your experienced member now :D now go have fun

    Hey kush how do you do?im pretty and up because now im experiencied member warning eh!jajaja
    Thanks for your congratulations kush-snipes and shanny.
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Experienced Member Registered Users 132 Posts
    This man equivocation chat or whaT↑↑chovancalo?what says this man?
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Senior Member Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Hey kush how do you do?im pretty and up because now im experiencied member warning eh!jajaja
    Thanks for your congratulations kush-snipes and shanny.

    Lol yes i don't doubt that your pretty hahahaha :D
    IMG%5D
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!