Options

Game Center question

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
So if you have an IOS device you have the ability to use the Gamecenter.

My question is do you have to go into gamecenter to play or if it is working in the background will you be notified of a match while playing regular GLU Indestructible?

Has anyone ever had luck with the auto feature?

Most days I just launch GLU indestructible and start playing, one main reason is that so many other players are in different time zones and its not easy to challenge someone and wait did I say wait actually I said wait for a response :rolleyes:
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    So if you have an IOS device you have the ability to use the Gamecenter.

My question is do you have to go into gamecenter to play or if it is working in the background will you be notified of a match while playing regular GLU Indestructible?

Has anyone ever had luck with the auto feature?

Most days I just launch GLU indestructible and start playing, one main reason is that so many other players are in different time zones and its not easy to challenge someone and wait did I say wait actually I said wait for a response :rolleyes:

You will be notified of a match while playing regular GLU Indestructible. Sometimes when I am playing a match, the gamecenter will notify me right in the middle of my game that someone is challenging me to play them.

I rarely use the auto feature anymore. Lately, I have been going to ASIA and noticing a lot of players in that region. It is fun to play with them because many of them are new players to me.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER