Options

Lets mix it up

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
I want to see the skills portion of this game overhauled, demolisher cannot be unbeatable, shooter requires more time to relaunch grenades, big rig needs less time to use passive ability, Pummeler less time to launch, Thermadon less time launch.

This is just a few quick suggestions, it just deems that the game gets too easy to win in the right combination and I just want to even up the matches.

I encounter shooter, dozer, demolisher and Pummeler the most and most times matches last seconds because of quitters being overwhelmed, what do you think?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I want to see the skills portion of this game overhauled, demolisher cannot be unbeatable, shooter requires more time to relaunch grenades, big rig needs less time to use passive ability, Pummeler less time to launch, Thermadon less time launch.

This is just a few quick suggestions, it just deems that the game gets too easy to win in the right combination and I just want to even up the matches.

I encounter shooter, dozer, demolisher and Pummeler the most and most times matches last seconds because of quitters being overwhelmed, what do you think?

I think that unless Glu does something to penalize quitters in this game (hopefully in anew update), there will continue to be quitters regardless of them being overwhelmed because it is EASY! I would have to respectfully disagree with your suggestion to lessen the times of the Active abilities. They make it so much fun I would not want to see them curb it.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    My only reason for lessening shooters active ability is that it can be an unfair advantage albeit a fun unfair advantage where as others like BR, Therm and Pummeler have one shot to make it count and then have to wait a much longer time and in the indestructible game arena that is life and death.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Crickets chirping..........
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Crickets chirping..........

I hear the crickets too...
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Yeah for one of the busier forums it sure has been quite as of late.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Yeah for one of the busier forums it sure has been quite as of late.

Oooo, I just heard another cricket.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]