Options

Missing Gold

merlin128merlin128 Registered Users 1 Posts
yesterday I had 60 gold when I turned off my iPad.
today when I start Indestructible I only have 6 gold bars.

what happened to my gold..
I went through everything that sells for gold and I don't find anything purchased.
:(

Comments

• Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    merlin128 wrote: »
    yesterday I had 60 gold when I turned off my iPad.
    today when I start Indestructible I only have 6 gold bars.

what happened to my gold..
    I went through everything that sells for gold and I don't find anything purchased.
    :(

Ok, I'm not trying to be redundant here but did you also look at your consumables? Do you now have an additional paint job?
    If you actually went through everything and don't have an answer consider the trouble ticket process.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-titicketing

I also use an ipad and have on occasion purchased something by accident, it happens. I hope you are able to get this resolved.

Is merlin128 your GC name?

look forward to a few battles in the future.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    hmm that sounds kinda.....unfair but soon i hope itll come back to you,its happened to me when tapjoy just tipped me off when i did a deed and than it says i earned gold.....when the game reloaded itself my 90 earned gold was gone :(
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    lagajaklagajak Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I have little bit more fcuking problem. As you said before I had 300gold than I turned off my Galaxy S3 and when I came back I haven't had any gold but that wasn't worst of all. If I get any gold from daily quests or Boss Rush that doesn't count and I still have no gold. I CANNOT GET ANY GOLD. What should I DO? Please help.
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    lagajak wrote: »
    Hi I have little bit more fcuking problem. As you said before I had 300gold than I turned off my Galaxy S3 and when I came back I haven't had any gold but that wasn't worst of all. If I get any gold from daily quests or Boss Rush that doesn't count and I still have no gold. I CANNOT GET ANY GOLD. What should I DO? Please help.

Not sure lagajak, but I would send a help ticket to Glu to notify them. They might be able to help you.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    You can do that?!that sounds so cool mike!but yea that sounds like a huge problem,but have you tried restarting the game or tapjoys offers?
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    You can do that?!that sounds so cool mike!but yea that sounds like a huge problem,but have you tried restarting the game or tapjoys offers?

Yes, as Ddannen said above.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    ok i did so:) and i hope i see you there frenzy
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    ok i did so:) and i hope i see you there frenzy

Great. You will my friend. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    wtf howcome the time zone is different and its like 4 o clock pm but it says posted at 1:24 pm?also if you look in gc i am not POLEREX11 now.......im POLEREX11[S&A Co.TM]! and if your wondering why i didnt make the TM smaller on this post its because i have all apple equiped room and 1 desktop windows 7,for minecraft
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    wtf howcome the time zone is different and its like 4 o clock pm but it says posted at 1:24 pm?also if you look in gc i am not POLEREX11 now.......im POLEREX11[S&A Co.TM]! and if your wondering why i didnt make the TM smaller on this post its because i have all apple equiped room and 1 desktop windows 7,for minecraft

Yea, I notice that too sometimes. It seems to be a Glu website thing.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    ok! thanx frenzy :cool:
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    ZalmanZalman Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was the second or third glu lost by 60 or more. please solve this problem by quickly nickname Sanya
  • Options
    Zalman wrote: »
    I was the second or third glu lost by 60 or more. please solve this problem by quickly nickname Sanya

Sorry to hear that Zalman. I would recommend sending a help ticket to GLU. Maybe they can assist you.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    yea and a help ticket for some reason sounds so awesome,to bad my ipad is working as best as it can get :(
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER