Options

Buying or not buying the Bulldozer? How much shield does it have?

acertijo93acertijo93 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello,

1. Can somebody tell me how much shield the bulldozer has?
I´m thinking about buying it or not

2. What advantages do you see in this car?

Thank you
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    acertijo93 wrote: »
    Hello,

1. Can somebody tell me how much shield the bulldozer has?
    I´m thinking about buying it or not

2. What advantages do you see in this car?

Thank you

Hi Acertijo93,

The Dozer has approximately 4500 armor units, without any additional armor added to it. If you add the T3 and T4 armor windows to it then you get a whopping 6200 units of armor which is close to INDESTRUCTIBLE!

The advantages I see in this car are many. It has high armor, 160 capacity-which means theoretically you don't need to waste a component on a additional capacitor, although I personally do because I use a T4 Melee. If you know how to use its active ability (Blade attack) you will have the enjoyment of sending opponent vehicles flying across the screen and mangling cars at will, lol. Its passive ability is useful because it decreases 50% less damage when attacked in the front. If you max up the skill for HARD HITTER and CLOSE QUARTERS then the Dozer becomes a complete BEAST on the battle field. I often will crash my Dozer into opponents and they will be obliterated on the spot.

Lastly, I feel the Dozer is probably the one vehicle that has an intimidating effect, especially if you make a good name for yourself. Some players will completely avoid wanting to fight you because they know it is useless. Last night, my teammate ASSASSIN and I won our team death match decisively against to gold players. After talking to him after the game he said: "I am glad I had you on my team this time, because when I have to play against you [when you are in the Red Dozer] I say UH OH."

One more thing, the main downside to the Dozer is that it is quite slow so do not try to chase after your opponents. Let them come to you or strategically cut them off when you can.

Hope this helps you and hope to play with you some time. I am FRENZY.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    I think the dozer would not really be a great buy,to be absolutely sure u should really buy it for the 500,000 coins
    1.Its free to real life
    2.Poeple will think that you are a legit player since you DID NOT buy the dozer with gold
    3.I agree with Mike it has extreme intimidation power over the opponent in which they heard a dozer noise and they were sad to say i was not on their team.
    On rocket base your teammate remains a mystery in which you have no idea what your partner is unless you hear noises and time the noises to the arrows that you see popping up

My opinion is to NOT buy the dozer with real money.
    Also the dozer is extremely slow unless like me,you have the teir 3 and 4 muflers to make u go not exactly the speed your looking for in a shooter but at least it will seem like you are actually going as fast as a shooter even though the stats say 25.4 speed

The great sunrise that happens with the dozer is that when you chase someone [which is so highly not recommended] with the dozer you will chase him for a very long time since you are slower with a ton of armor (literally) either you or the opponent will die depends on how much damage you give out.Along with a lot of armor and chasing your opponent this will last even longer when he shoots right in back of him striking your shield and giving you only 250 damage..........which even when I am faster than the pummler I still lost due to its air strike attack :(

Here's a shoutout to Crc the best shooter player i have ever known and he took on 2 extremely wacked out players with only htm4 missles and a few muflers and he did it with me barely even hitting the opponents cars!
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    I think the dozer would not really be a great buy,to be absolutely sure u should really buy it for the 500,000 coins
    1.Its free to real life
    2.Poeple will think that you are a legit player since you DID NOT buy the dozer with gold
    3.I agree with Mike it has extreme intimidation power over the opponent in which they heard a dozer noise and they were sad to say i was not on their team.
    On rocket base your teammate remains a mystery in which you have no idea what your partner is unless you hear noises and time the noises to the arrows that you see popping up

My opinion is to NOT buy the dozer with real money.
    Also the dozer is extremely slow unless like me,you have the teir 3 and 4 muflers to make u go not exactly the speed your looking for in a shooter but at least it will seem like you are actually going as fast as a shooter even though the stats say 25.4 speed

The great sunrise that happens with the dozer is that when you chase someone [which is so highly not recommended] with the dozer you will chase him for a very long time since you are slower with a ton of armor (literally) either you or the opponent will die depends on how much damage you give out.Along with a lot of armor and chasing your opponent this will last even longer when he shoots right in back of him striking your shield and giving you only 250 damage..........which even when I am faster than the pummler I still lost due to its air strike attack :(

Here's a shoutout to Crc the best shooter player i have ever known and he took on 2 extremely wacked out players with only htm4 missles and a few muflers and he did it with me barely even hitting the opponents cars!

I agree with you POLEREX_11. I think if you can buy the Dozer with 500,00o coins that is better for the reason you mentioned. Also Crc is a formidable opponent. I enjoy playing with and against him.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Hi FRENZY,
    Thank you very much for your answer, it really helped me. It is nice to talk to people who enjoy the game too. I got the shooter but it doesn´t have a lot of armor that´s why I´m going to buy the dozer with some components and a good weapon.

I hope I play with you some time, I´m LEX
  • Options
    Thank you very much POLEREX_11, it is easier to buy the dozer with real money but what you say is true, you will enjoy more if you buy it with the 500.000 coins
  • Options
    np and i hope i get to play with you and youll kick my @$$ when you defeat me in a dozer,im......well POLEREX11:)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    acertijo93 wrote: »
    Hi FRENZY,
    Thank you very much for your answer, it really helped me. It is nice to talk to people who enjoy the game too. I got the shooter but it doesn´t have a lot of armor that´s why I´m going to buy the dozer with some components and a good weapon.

I hope I play with you some time, I´m LEX

You are welcome LEX. I would recommend buying the T4 missles or T4 cannon to use with your Dozer. That is a nasty combination, lol. Feel free to send a friend request to me. My game center name is Frenzy [S&A Co.] Hope to play with you soon too.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    i agree with mike i mean a dozer is so bad @$$ i took on BHGBOX and yatzurem and won,but i guess it makes sence since they are less more equipped than i was if u wanna add me i use this username.....not really i use POLEREX11 and on minecraft i tried to register POLEREX11 but it said that name was taken........THAT IS SUCH A THEIF,anyways i hope i get to play with you :)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    i agree with mike i mean a dozer is so bad @$$ i took on BHGBOX and yatzurem and won,but i guess it makes sence since they are less more equipped than i was if u wanna add me i use this username.....not really i use POLEREX11 and on minecraft i tried to register POLEREX11 but it said that name was taken........THAT IS SUCH A THEIF,anyways i hope i get to play with you :)

By the way there is more than one BHGBOX. I played an imposter not too long ago and he said he was not the real BHGBOX but he copied his name because he is said he is "such a good player." The real BHGBOX is impressive.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    yea i get that there are other alexes too but on some other stuff like yahoo......or minecraft my names were taken :( im like wtf plus the BGHBOX i played had a red dozer which i can see,but than the BHGBOX i played wasent so good at the game so i can tell he suked.........,but yea i took on two other dozers with high high high highly teired equipment that i thought i was gonna lose well because my partner a stinken mantis beginner i think it was his first time bailed out on me
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    ive just started playing this online last night won 2/2 of team match games.. scored the highest kill in both games

playing dozer with t4 missles. I dont know if im a total noob or good at this game. The other team seems to not care about the dozer melee and kept on getting hit by it thus easy win i guess. im a android player and still fairly noob to this game.

The opponents were kind enough to fight thru the end even if they saw the dozer
  • Options
    well i woulnt say that your a noob or a bad @$$ but what i do know is that the other team were noobs themselves that probably didnt know about the dozer,congratz on the wins and stating that your a noob or a bad @$$ is plausable,like scientist you just gatta keep on playing to find out!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    ive just started playing this online last night won 2/2 of team match games.. scored the highest kill in both games

playing dozer with t4 missles. I dont know if im a total noob or good at this game. The other team seems to not care about the dozer melee and kept on getting hit by it thus easy win i guess. im a android player and still fairly noob to this game.

The opponents were kind enough to fight thru the end even if they saw the dozer

Welcome, to this awesome game. Hope you are liking it so far.
    What is your in game name? I play on Android as well as Ios so I will look for you. I am FRENZY.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    WELCOME,i felt like a noob when i started,hopefully you wont,but dont feel intimidated like me or dont think everyone is better than you and its that seriouse,basically im saying dont follow what i did,i mean i spent 10$ on this game because i felt intimidated :(,my ingame name is POLEREX11 hope i play with you :).
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Well hope to find you guys soon... just find it hard to get onto a multiplayer game.. spent 20 min this morning trying to get one game, should of slept in. Dont know how many aussie player out there, but im one of them if i ever get into a game.

change my server setting to North Americ

And change my vehicle to ghost instead.. i think its more fun with the ghost and i think i survive more longer compared to the dozer.

im still on bronze level and slowing playing more multiplayer matches.. think capture the flag can have more improvements

took me around more then 5 min to finish capture the flag... it was my first time playing this morning and think the health restore power up shouldnt be able to be collected when you have the flag

playing as a ghost had to constantly chase the pummler for the flag, they kept on hanging around the health restore and waited for me to die. Being a bit of a noob here i even chased my teammate around for a while cause forgot what team i was on

They should do a multiplayer and throw in those lil annoying hords for the fun of it.

But i try to play more often if i can get into the game session. Won 7/7 games so far but hope to challenge a dozer and see how i compare to them. Still think im a big noob compared to most people but some reason dominate all the games. Even against gold and silver members. If you ever find a suicidal ghost driver ramming people. Thats me Syphus
  • Options
    hmm ill see you on the battlefield!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Hope to play you sometime mthead. By the way, it should not take 20 minutes to actually play one game. It usually is about 1 minute on average to get a new game started especially in the NA or EU servers. Try to figure out when the evening times are for each time zone because that is when the most people usually play.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    being in australia i play at random times, sometimes in the afternoon, or sometimes at midnight.. pretty much when the wife leaves me alone so i get some alone phone time to myself. But yeah takes a while to get onto a server for me.. it says it finds 8 players or so, then it looks again, keeps on doing it over and over again. Maybe it just looking for more bronze players i guess.
    even this morning couldnt get logged into a decent game so had to get change and goto work.

But think i should complete all single player mission first to have better understanding of how each car and tactics work and get all skill points to maximise offense and defense of the vehicle. My little ghost did beat a AI dozer, was pretty hard when he kept on getting the health restore.. shows need more experience
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Late to the conversation yet I put my 2 cents in for the dozer, heck of a lot of fun. I like to add some additional horse power and low end torque and sacrifice on the melee hehe cause its so much fun to run down other cars and blast away with T4 missiles. The blades just vanilla yet still packs plenty of punch.
    With this combo you don't fall behind in capture the flag or recover the charge.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Can the thermaddon receive damage from melee?

I tried a frontal assault on the thermaddon and it just bounced around

When i play the dozer, i try to avoid chasing faster cars, i have them try to chase me while i fire away with t4 missles, then do a 180 and try to ram them head on.

If i can ever get in a charge or flag game, i tell you the out come of the dozer game
  • Options
    Yes apparently there's only one car that can give the thermodon actual melee damage,the dozer!ues the dozer is that big but if ur in another car and you time a jump correctly and hit the thermodon than u can give the thermodon melee damage with any car.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Heres dumb food for thought

Besides me, anyone here dumb enough to play ghost, disappear then do a full head on melee attack against a dozer?

I think i lost health during that clash
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Actually this is good strategy in recover the charge, yeah you will take massive damage and may get killed if your armor is already low yet it successful the dozer will flip and spin out of control for a second or two, enough time for your team to recover the charge.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Did my first death match today.. i think one player dropped out. The other guy was a silver level with pummler i think

i managed to get 5 kills and 0 deaths
    the hard part was the pummler kept on following me to get cheap kills when i was killing the other opponent

and also did my first team death match against a dozer and mantis.... my partner left me alone to fight off 2 opps. I did kill the dozer once by myself, but after that i think he left and left it a 1 on 1... did win in the end
  • Options
    Congrats but that doesn't sound hard,taking a dozer down with a mantis is easy for me!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    mthead, when you have the chance try putting a tier 3 or 4 melee on your Thermodon. In most cases, none of the vehicles will be able to crash into you, but you can hurt your opponents which is a great advantage with the Thermodon. Also, the Thermodon, since it flies, makes your ride always smooth which means you wont bounce around with bumps from rocks in the Island map or being losing control while driving on the Train map. The Dozer can hit the Thermodon but not always a guarantee it will with its blade attack.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Yeah i think i should try that. Have to practice getting the controls of the thermo down first. It feels like i had to many to drink when i use the thermo.

Ive got the purple pimp mobil. But i got no idea what it special skill does. Any one have ideas?
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    Yeah i think i should try that. Have to practice getting the controls of the thermo down first. It feels like i had to many to drink when i use the thermo.

Ive got the purple pimp mobil. But i got no idea what it special skill does. Any one have ideas?

The Thermodon is probably the trickiest one to learn how to use in terms of maneuvering, however, once you get the feel for it, it can be very lethal.

The purple pimpmobile as you call it, is a joke of a vehicle in my opinion. It's a lot of fun to use for sure, but be prepared to be flipped around like a piece of garbage once your opponents start targeting you with their consumable rockets. Then it become an exercise in futility because it will have you bouncing around all over the place. Oh yea, what is its Active ability you ask? It has the ability to charge forward rapidly like a bull at opponents causing a meager 100 collision damage.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    well as a modern dozer it looks like your from the past if you have the viking or the stone age,although i have both paint jobs,however the thermodon can only get meleed from the top of the dozer,unless it uses its blade attack on you,it cant hit you from the front!Something that does work with the thermodon is a teir 2 melee damage booster,even though i have the teir 3 booster.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    blacksmithblacksmith Registered Users 11 Posts
    Dozer is hard to drive and manuever. But it is really powerful and tough and it can literally crush its opponents. You might come across me, my in game name is Rai. I own a dozer.