Options

Why hacks ruin a game

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Today I had the misfortune of playing/wasting time with Butcher and played two games in a row. There were four players and in two games only once did anyone else score a kill. This wasn't skill because it was a one hit wonder hack so gameplay lasted maybe 30 seconds. There were three other players that weren't given the chance to play the game, how this is fun to the hacker is beyond me.

PS I understand the happy gee whiz factor of tearing into programming to make it into something new but after achieving your results what are you accomplishing?

I don't know if the hacker can even be killed so I would think he/she would seek out other hackers to do battle with outrageous weapons against an equal opponent.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Today I had the misfortune of playing/wasting time with Butcher and played two games in a row. There were four players and in two games only once did anyone else score a kill. This wasn't skill because it was a one hit wonder hack so gameplay lasted maybe 30 seconds. There were three other players that weren't given the chance to play the game, how this is fun to the hacker is beyond me.

PS I understand the happy gee whiz factor of tearing into programming to make it into something new but after achieving your results what are you accomplishing?

I don't know if the hacker can even be killed so I would think he/she would seek out other hackers to do battle with outrageous weapons against an equal opponent.

I never did the Shop hack openly in multiplayer. Only did it a few times for tests. Butcher literally wasted time maxing the skills BULLETPROOF and SHARP SHOOTER, as well as THIRST FOR BLOOD. Learning BULLETPROOF means he can't be killed. He pisses me off.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    No $&@$ it pissed me off too, it was a pretty meh game as once we saw him we knew the game was over. I think the second game once noticed we didn't move, maybe took 20-30 seconds max.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    csokipuncscsokipuncs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    No $&@$ it pissed me off too, it was a pretty meh game as once we saw him we knew the game was over. I think the second game once noticed we didn't move, maybe took 20-30 seconds max.

OK guys, i wish you good game to all. i stop play whit IND for a while... 20-30 game with b3b3 or concaocaos unbeatable demolisher day by day... is it too much. i mean i enjoy the play against ccc, but hes hack + demolisher: not OK... i dont understand why they enjoy this? they are so miserable in real life?? ahhhh whatever...so:

lets roll_cs
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    his t1 gunD: what the F#@!?!?!?! he shot me twice and i died...and also im thinking ill do the shop hack just to kill him>:l
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Good thing S&A Co. members don't hack, right POLEREX?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    007crad007crad Registered Users 16 Posts
    POLEREX , What's up with the hack talk, one minute you're asking us do we think you should hack, now you telling this guy you want to hack so you can kill the hacker, The guy you're talking to is not complementing the hacker he's putting him down so why would you want to follow suit, you can keep your integrity or you can lose it just to win, but just remember every time you win somebody gonna say he only won because he's a hacker if that's the reputation you want to have GO FOR IT!!!!!!
  • Options
    i dont win from hacking,im saying i should,crad,the equation of me hacking,for the fun of it....well so you can think that,however in my thoughts hacking just for the fun of it is the most wrongest equation that you can think of me.If you wanna keep thinking ill hack,so be it,but im not gonna try to make you guys think i wont hack
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    007crad007crad Registered Users 16 Posts
    I didn't quite understand your post but let me ask you straight out, have you hacked are you going to hack? No more games or play on words, left's answer the question once and for all and be done with it?
  • Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Yes,it's really a simple question answered by one word. Have you hacked or are you going to hack?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    no i didnt hack,but if i did i wouldve took it off
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Inquiring minds want to know so its good to know you are just a good player and that's all we could ask for. Don't mean to put you under a microscope this is obviously a hot button subject.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!