Options

What happens?

Jedi3008Jedi3008 Registered Users 8 Posts
Hi,
I was very surprised when i access the forum yesterday! Where are all the users? What happens to Mike? No more informations and threads on the side? This makes me very sad, because i noticed that there are over 600 000 players all over the world .... I hope that in a near future there will be more users access the community of indestructible.

Hopefully your

JEDI3008:eek:

Comments

• Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Jedi3008 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was very surprised when i access the forum yesterday! Where are all the users? What happens to Mike? No more informations and threads on the side? This makes me very sad, because i noticed that there are over 600 000 players all over the world .... I hope that in a near future there will be more users access the community of indestructible.

Hopefully your

JEDI3008:eek:

Mikes still around yet he probably feels the same way I do, we get just a tad tired of posting everyday to the crickets because there are few return posts. We have made lots of attempts online to get players to come to the website yet few ever appear or just don't answer posts. Just gets old.......
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Mikes still around yet he probably feels the same way I do, we get just a tad tired of posting everyday to the crickets because there are few return posts. We have made lots of attempts online to get players to come to the website yet few ever appear or just don't answer posts. Just gets old.......

I would agree with you Ddannen. You, myself, Jedi3008 and a few others write on this forum regularly. Everyone else decides to do what is easiest which is to sit back and read the posts the posts we write instead of contributing and making it more fun for everyone else.

Regarding the players all over the world, they are there Jedi3008. We have done the best we can do to ask Glu to please come out with more exciting updates SOON. I really hope Glu does something new and refreshing to this game because even I am now beginning to find it monotonous.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER